Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Last time we scored at the Barclay End...

Correct me if I''m wrong but wasn''t the last time we scored at the Barclay End against Cardiff on December 13th?

In last 7 games all 9 of our goals have been up ''tut other end.

I hope people up the River End are charged more for their tickets!

By the law of averages this has to change soon....

Yeah, see my other post, I said much the same. I blame 1stwizard hexing all those new 8 game season ticket holders in the Barclay.

I usually sit in the main stand near the snakepit and demand riverenders get a goal tax put on them.

Mind you I am for a one off in a river end box v stoke next week so watch the goals fly in the Barclay. It''ll be 1st wizard getting back at me..

Guest CFrost
Hehe its good to sit in The River End this season to see al the goals :oD , even though no bugger likes to sing! Shame on you lot. Lol.

i had a decision to make a few years ago and stayed in the river end when i could have moved up to the barclay. one of the things that swayed me in the end was that we have been a traditionally second half team and we normally kick towards the river end in the second half (although for a few games this season i thought that was going to changed). I tell you, what i lose maybe in atmosphere is certainly gained in seeing goals. This is not a recent phenomina.

With the team generally starting so slowly in games, and always kicking towards the Barclay in the first half, I can''t see any end to your plight any time soon I''m afraid.

I''ve moved to the New Stand and had a fantastic view of the goals against West Ham, Ip**** and Gillingham! So long may it continue.

pete, you have explained it all mate

we are usually slow to start games (almost always kicking off and going towards the barclay) and after the half time "talk" give it all in front of the river end, doesn''t appear to get them into much of a singing frenzy though, come on people, you don''t have to take a vow of silence to sit in there

is quiet cos the mainstay of the river end is all moany old codgers - the bloke next to me physically man handled the kid in front of me on Tuesday because he stood up when there was an attack on goal.and listening to the four old gits behind me, you''d think we were bottom of the league.