Sign in to follow this  
DION DUBLIN FOR ENGLAND MANAGER!

Brellier and Mcallister!

I believe these two should be snapped up now!

Brellier has just rejected a new contract offer from Hearts and would be quality! Still in his 20''s and would be an absolute steal! Come on Grant time to Swoop!

Also Mcallister! anyone actually seen him in action? How good is he? Do you remember when Norwich apparently ''snatched'' Marc libbra from under the noses of Celtic! He was a good player but didnt set the world alight did he! Well he occasionaly did with some of his fancy tricks and flicks!

I know they are two different players and Mcallister is very young anyone think he will come to us! Worth a gamble!

Also Dion please stay if not, you can provide our half time entertainment on your Saxaphone!

OTBC!

Celtic must of laughed when they saw how shocking Libbra was! him, Neilsen and Abbey up front were like the keystone cops! god knows how we got to cardiff with them in the side!

jas :)

A couple of points...

I agree we should try to grab both of these players. Would certainly bring some competition into the squad and would be an efficient way of using the transfer budget.

Secondly, I loved watching Marc Libbra play. I know a lot of people thought he fannied around a bit, but I rated him. He had excellent feet and scored a few goals (ok, maybe litterally).

Finally, get Dion as support for George Michael I say. Damn it, the guy just gets cooler with every passing day. (n.b - I would still miss this musical spectacular as no part of me would want to fuel Mr Michael''s drug exploits (no allegedly needed mods...)) 

[quote user="mbncfc"]

A couple of points...

I agree we should try to grab both of these players. Would certainly bring some competition into the squad and would be an efficient way of using the transfer budget.

Secondly, I loved watching Marc Libbra play. I know a lot of people thought he fannied around a bit, but I rated him. He had excellent feet and scored a few goals (ok, maybe litterally).

Finally, get Dion as support for George Michael I say. Damn it, the guy just gets cooler with every passing day. (n.b - I would still miss this musical spectacular as no part of me would want to fuel Mr Michael''s drug exploits (no allegedly needed mods...)) 

[/quote]I loved Marc Libbra too for some reason. Yeah he was damn slow but he used to score somehow and used to be a threat even though it took him 2 days to run from kick off to the other teams penalty area at the start of a game.