Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

WBA or Derby?

WBA - they would casue us more problems next year than Derby, and were by far the best team down here last season

WBA, Dont want that time wasting dirty cheat Bywaters to get promoted with Derby do we?

My money''s on West Brom, Forest and Bristol Rovers...

C''mon boys... [insert closed-eyes-praying smiley]

Definitely the Albion. Bywater, Billy Davies, Giles Barnes, Time Wasting, Feining Injury, Moaning etc etc don''t deserve Premier League Football.

Saints were so unlucky the other night. What about Away goals counting double in the play offs? Saints would have gone through. They deserved to on the night. With no such rule, penalty kicks are almost inevitable. Watching Billy Davies afterwards stating that their determination won them the tie was utter rubbish!

Who is he kidding?

WBA for the simple reason that if they go up next byear the league will only have 3 parachute payment recievers attempting to buy up the best talents, much like birmingham this year!.

this year they''ve had all the players to walk the division, they just havent clicked. whereas Derby may have had an overachieving year like leeds last year (or at least this is me hoping)

West Brom - even if they are managed by a Binner, they have the best side in this division and I''m not a big fan of Davies, Bywater or Derby''s long-ball style of play.

West Brom are a far better side than Derby for sure. Southampton against West Brom would have been a much better final too. But as I said after we played Derby - if they get promoted we won''t have to suffer Billy Davies next season which would be a big plus for me. Our game at Deepdale against his Preston team last season was probably the most dire 90 minutes I have ever spent in a football ground. Would love to see him found out in the Premiership but not as much as see him beaten next monday!

Derby... only for Bywater to get hammered by the likes of Henry and co every week.

Imagine him "saying" something to someone like Joey Barton... its worth seeing Derby get promoted just to see him get chinned by a Barton/Bellamy type

jas :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But as I said after we played Derby - if they get promoted we won''t have to suffer Billy Davies next season which would be a big plus for me. Our game at Deepdale against his Preston team last season was probably the most dire 90 minutes I have ever spent in a football ground. Would love to see him found out in the Premiership but not as much as see him beaten next monday!

[/quote]

You may get both NN. Davies is being linked to Man City and, while I''m not sure how much truth there is in it, he may be off somewhere next season anyway.

He''s a mercenary manager and doesn''t hold any sentiment (just ask Preston fans).

Personally, I just think he''s got a stupid squeeky voice (much more silly than PG).

West Brom by farbetter team, better players

plus i want Derby to lose....

Derby are by their own admission ahead of schedule in their three-year promotion plan and possibly aren''t quite ready for it.  I doubt if they''re a flash in the pan however and they''re likely to cause us just as many problems as WBA next season (so will Colchester unless we get our act together).  As to who will go up, hardly anyone thought Derby would get as far as the final but they have.  Now no one thinks they will win.  At their best WBA are the stronger side, but they have been plagued with inconsistency and two local derbies will have had an effect.  Stick my neck out and say Derby 1-0.

If the three relegated teams do return whence they came, I hope Munby will eat his words in public.  As I recall he gave us a long patronising spiel about how hard it is for relegated sides to go straight back up.  It is Roger, if you don''t bother to try . . . 

[quote user="Thommo"]

Definitely the Albion. Bywater, Billy Davies, Giles Barnes, Time Wasting, Feining Injury, Moaning etc etc don''t deserve Premier League Football.

[/quote]there the premireship qualities arnt they?

[quote user="Grumpy "]I don''t care who it is as long as it is not Derby.[/quote]

Personally, I don''t care at all.

Hmmm, WBA so that there is one less team with parachute payments to play against next season or Derby so that at least one team out of the three relegated last season stay down?

Personaly I would like to see Derby get it for sheer grit and determination!

No-brainer for me, I can''t stand that whistling tosser Davies and his disgusting time-wasting - first with Preston, now with Derby - that irritating turd shouldn''t be foisted on any touchline,Boing! Boing! Baggies!

WBA

Best side at Carrow Road this season....noticed Bywater up to his antics in the penalty shootout on Tuesday again as well