Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

New Board Demo Organiser

If you read the comment correctly to which I was replying you would have established that the comment was referring to the future NOT the past. So please read the comments in full next time.

I don''t have huge anti or pro Delia and the board views however I am becoming increasing amused at the amount of threads that start or turn into arguments over Delia and the board , If people feel strongly enough to protest fair play to them but will it actualy happen this time as earlier in the year it was arranged then called off as Lee Oliver '' Wanted to get behind the team '' or just couldn''t take the flak on this message board !

No disrespect to anyone on this forum but I really can''t see anyone having the conviction to follow their actions through. 

[quote user="Grumpy "]If you read the comment correctly to which I was replying you would have established that the comment was referring to the future NOT the past. So please read the comments in full next time.[/quote]If you read my comment properly I said the evidence would suggest otherwise.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Grumpy "]

We will never gain promotion to the Premiership with the current board and Delia. 

[/quote]

The evidence would suggest otherwise
[/quote]

Lol[:D][:D]!

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Grumpy "]If you read the comment correctly to which I was replying you would have established that the comment was referring to the future NOT the past. So please read the comments in full next time.[/quote]

If you read my comment properly I said the evidence would suggest otherwise.
[/quote]

So what are you basing your evidence the past PISS poor season then.

[quote user="Grumpy "]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Grumpy "]If you read the comment correctly to which I was replying you would have established that the comment was referring to the future NOT the past. So please read the comments in full next time.[/quote]

If you read my comment properly I said the evidence would suggest otherwise.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh so you''ve changed tack now.

Your original statement was "We will never gain promotion to the Premiership with the current board and Delia".

That wasn''t correct was it?

Oh well, glad to see you''re looking forward to next season.......you''re just so....what''s the word I''m looking for.....no I give up.

[quote]Oh well, glad to see you''re looking forward to next season.......you''re

just so....what''s the word I''m looking for.....no I give up.[/quote]Oooh oooh !  I know !Irritating ?One-dimensional ?Pointless ?No, it''s gone.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Oh well, glad to see you''re looking forward to next season.......you''re just so....what''s the word I''m looking for.....no I give up.[/quote]

Oooh oooh !  I know !

Irritating ?

One-dimensional ?

Pointless ?

No, it''s gone.

[/quote]

Grumby! (D''oh!) [:$]

[quote user="Grumpy "]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Grumpy "]If you read the comment correctly to which I was replying you would have established that the comment was referring to the future NOT the past. So please read the comments in full next time.[/quote]If you read my comment properly I said the evidence would suggest otherwise. [/quote]

[/quote]No, strangely I''m basing it on the time we did get promoted with the (almost the same) board and Delia.  That is not to say I was happy with the last season.  Thing is, I can remember back further than a year.