Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Delia Will Never Take Us Anywhere!.............

Yes, but if someone wants to do it on a massive scale it''s disruptive. In such a case why not just start one new thread and link to all the previous posts, rather than flood the first page of threads?

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]Yes, but if someone wants to do it on a massive scale it''s disruptive. In such a case why not just start one new thread and link to all the previous posts, rather than flood the first page of threads?
[/quote]

Some people dont do themselves any favours though do they vince, more like attracting it.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]We did delete some of them Wiz, but we allowed a few to stay to allow Millo to make his point.Ideally we need a ''don''t allow replies to this thread after X days'' option, but this message board system doesn''t have it.[/quote]I take it old threads don''t expire after a certain period? and just stay forever untill you delete them manually?

[quote user="mystic megson"]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]We did delete some of them Wiz, but we allowed a few to stay to allow Millo to make his point.Ideally we need a ''don''t allow replies to this thread after X days'' option, but this message board system doesn''t have it.

[/quote]

With respect Vince it''s the last thing we need.  Exposing frauds and

charlatans is always worthwhile and adds to the entertainment.  More

seriously, sometimes there is factual information on old threads which

can be useful in backing up or challenging opinions - unless you''re a

fan of unsubstantiated speculation . . .

[/quote]We would NOT be removing the threads, so you could still link to them in a new post.As I see it, at the moment we don''t mind reviving up the odd old thread, but to do it with a dozen all on the same night is disruptive.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]
We would NOT be removing the threads, so you could still link to them in a new post.

As I see it, at the moment we don''t mind reviving up the odd old thread, but to do it with a dozen all on the same night is disruptive.

[/quote]

I don''t care how you dress this up Vince, its bullying.

Its gone way beyond someone just trawling up the the odd thread, just count how many Millo''s brought back , I know it, you know it and the whole damn messageboard knows it!.

Why should I alone have to put up with it?, you wouldn''t!.