Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Nobody wants us?

Looks like every club has a takeover suitor apart from us!

I wonder why?

Either we''re so damned attractive we scare them off, or we''re so damned unattractive they won''t approach.

But it would be nice to be wooed.- even if we said no!

[:''(]

OTBC

Because unless the potential investor is from Norfolk/Suffolk and a lifelong NCFC fan, Delia won''t even take their call.

Which is - imo - a crazy attitude. To rule out 98% of the population seems a bit daft.

[quote user="Grumpy "]Apparently LIDL wants to take NCFC over. Remember, possible suitors must match the quility of the product so the two are perfectly matched. [/quote]

Grumpy, you are a sweet lovely old boy,but  i can''t see anything wrong with LIDL in fact i think they are quite good.[:D]

If Delia will truely only sell to a local business person then there will never be a significant takeover that will help us progress as a club.

We are not stuck in the past anymore and even the likes of man u, liverpool and now arsenal are getting forign takeovers. Has it done them any harm?

Leicester have Mr mandaric and if leicester stay up i expect them to invest well during the summer.

Even coventry and millwall have had forigen takeovers and i bet they will look better for it next season.

The sooner delia and co start considering outside offers the better.

The board have done a fantastic job but i dont think theycan take us any further forward, and i would like norwich to be known for a bit more than lest be avin you.

[quote user="ray ducker"]

[quote user="Grumpy "]Apparently LIDL wants to take NCFC over. Remember, possible suitors must match the quility of the product so the two are perfectly matched. [/quote]

Grumpy, you are a sweet lovely old boy,but  i can''t see anything wrong with LIDL in fact i think they are quite good.[:D]

[/quote]

Only if you prefer a can of tomato sauce - with a trace of a baked bean in it.......[:D]