Sign in to follow this  
DION DUBLIN FOR ENGLAND MANAGER!

Shocking Absoulutely Shocking!

Just got back from Southampton game as I live down near Colchester and thought What a mess! Its the first match Ive been too with my fries this season and we sat in the Norwich and Peterborough Community Stand! Great seats and it was interesting to have a view and see first hand if all the criticism of the players on this board is justified! It was!

No player looked up for it! It was a gutless, passionless display! Not once did we close the ball down! Martin was played out of position again and when he was moved into his normal postion wasnt great and rightly substituted! I know we really dont have much to play for but still it seemed to be a sorry display! Huckerby carried the only threat how much longer do we have to rely on him to win matches single handedly! When he leaves us I dont know what we will do! Dublin give him another season! He gives 110% and he looked shattered at the end of it! Fotheringham I didnt know he was even in the starting 11 until my friend told me on 60 mins! The whole team display wasnt great Grants got a lot of work to do in the summer to find players who would want to play for us! we need not 5 0r 6 new faces but maybe 10! I think the summer is going to be an interesting few months! Last point i wish to make is that on radio norfolk last week a caller rang up and wanted to know where all the money had gone from the club! We are round about 15 million in the red! Id like to know y! Good players cost money! However I have faith in Grant but if by Christmas we are not moving anywhere fast I can see a few supporters voting with their feet and not attending matches that are sold out every home game! Ill keep the faith tho! OTBC!

Good post Dion For England and summed up my feelings after the game - I re-newed my fathers and my Memberships today but feel that if we are served up with half the rubbish that we have witnessed this season then the games attended next season will be severly reduced.  Dont mind paying for good entertainment but I refuse to keep throwing money down the drain to watch dross.  Will no doubt throw open the true supporter debate but quite frankly I dont give a monkeys.  Like I have said before on other posts if you have a bad meal in a restaraunt you may give them another chance but if they mess up again you won''t go back and to me this is exactly the same.  The only reason we get 25000 at our games is because we are the only club in the region and folk have no choice to attend if they want a Saturday afternoon out watching football.  I bet if were were in the Midlands or London then our attendance would be vastly reduced with fans having other clubs to fork out their oney on with a good chance of seeing quality football.