Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

real fans

right i can moan about some players like carl robinson and huhes before he turned into god, but no team not even watford after a 5-0 loss being bottom of the table should be booed off the pitch and thats what happend at half time, i was dissapionted but did not make the players confidance worse by booing and i dont people moaning and booing at every little mistake that is made, it is silly and anoying when professional footballers make mistakes, but they need to be encouraged, i hate it when i do something wrong when im playing football at school and ohter people moan and call u s**t and the rest of it because personally i can do that myself and try to imorove, if you boo the players off and shout abuse when a player makes a stary pass im embarresed to be a fellow football supporter, if you wnat to moan do it quietly to a friend or someone rather than shouting at the players, if any one else feels vagily like this please say and if you ar eone that shouts and boos diancouragenemt , can you tell me why you spend your money on mtach tickets please tell me

the players deserved it after that woeful performance - yet another in a catalgue of no-shows this season. they take the applause and plaudits when they play well and get paid extortionate amounts for playing like a Sunday pub team. I have 3 season tickets for myself and 2 kids and make the return trip from essex for every home and half the aways and if i can make the effort then so can they. they were absolutely shocking....again.

The players are highly paid individuals, our players frequently perform to a dire standard, they did saturday. People paying through the nose for tickets vent their anger when they see lack of effort, its not as if its a one off. Thias naieve attitude which promotes this silly pc no blame culture is part of what is holding the club back, norwich city are percieved by some to be totally beyond criticism. Compared to many other clubs, the players at Norwich city have a bloody easy ride.  If you dont like fans venting their ire at players going through the motions, Tough. live with it.  

SakaGP - what is a real fan? it appears it is one, who in your eyes, is happy to applaud any dross that is served up.

Were you happy with Saturday''s performance? If so please explain because in my 30 years at Carrow Road I am struggling to remember such a disinterested disorganised rabble of a team.

I pays my money I makes my choice and the "apreciation" shown at half time was well deserved.