Sign in to follow this  
pitch fork

FANCY DRESS- SHEFFIELD AWAY?

Are there any brave souls who are going to Hillsborough in fancy dress. Any suggestions as to what to wear?

Come on! Lets all have a Disco...........

I hear the players are going to dress up as footballers. You could wear a brown paper bag and go as a rustler

All dress up as Delia, then all sling a pound in a kitty, then you can really be like her, try to sign our next star player for about £2,500, there you go proper day out..

[quote user="pitch fork"]

Are there any brave souls who are going to Hillsborough in fancy dress. Any suggestions as to what to wear?

[/quote]

Yep....I hear quite a few are going as sheep....but then this isn''t "fancy dress" for modern day Norwich City fans really is it?

CHeers for the suggesions, should be a good laff!

At the moment me and my mate are going to go as Keith and Kevin Scott, though we can easily we swayed towards something else

[quote user="pitch fork"]

CHeers for the suggesions, should be a good laff!

At the moment me and my mate are going to go as Keith and Kevin Scott, though we can easily we swayed towards something else

[/quote]

Fair enough, but you''ll have to appreciate that it''s going to take a long time to get there, covering that amount of distance with those legs.

And make sure you do the trip in a straight line. Any changes in direction could involve a turning circle similar in size to Russia...

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="pitch fork"]

[/quote]

Yep....I hear quite a few are going as sheep....but then this isn''t "fancy dress" for modern day Norwich City fans really is it?

[/quote]

I shall be dressed as a giant canary wearing large round spectacles and a chef''s apron. 

[quote user="bigbear"]marty, i hope you''ve got a moustache, you would look like Borat then!![/quote]

I must admit that once I found her rather revealing swimsuit appealing until the "Borat" character came along, now i just see Borat! not that she looks like Borat but you know what i''m saying.

To be honest, any bloke wearing something like that should be rejected from any venue based on taste! now if a women wanted to wear it they''d be welcomed with open arms.