Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Chilver

Grant and Excuses

you foget.. Smudger is Fabio Cannavaro AND Brian Clough rolled into one... he is unbeatable.. in his dream... on his playstation, or when making up crap on a football message board

jas :)

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

Shmuck & Cludger - so what have either of you ever achieved in your life then?  Setting aside the fact that you have both insulted my wife in the last couple of posts (which I will deal with separately), to be selected to represent the RAF at any sport is a very high honour indeed and one which makes both me and my wife extremely proud of her achievements.

Your chauvinistic, blinkered and sanctimonious viewpoints are themselves bad enough, but resorting to insulting people''s partners is a step too far.  I expect an apology from you both in due course.

[/quote]

Would "one" apologise to a monkey at Longleat for looking at his testicles?  I think not.

In life some things are so obviously out of place that they attract comment. While I''m pleased that you are proud of your wife for representing the now "famous" RAF ladies football team... please don''t expect all of us to share your excitement.  Do I bang on about my Beginners Swimming Certificate on here? No I don''t....as modesty prevents me from doing so.

Try taking a leaf out of my book and show a little humility now and again....You''ll feel much better for it believe me.......

[/quote]You know you can just ask the people to look away if they make you feel uneasy.Humility - obviously the book you have is not the dictionary.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

Shmuck & Cludger - so what have either of you ever achieved in your life then?  Setting aside the fact that you have both insulted my wife in the last couple of posts (which I will deal with separately), to be selected to represent the RAF at any sport is a very high honour indeed and one which makes both me and my wife extremely proud of her achievements.

Your chauvinistic, blinkered and sanctimonious viewpoints are themselves bad enough, but resorting to insulting people''s partners is a step too far.  I expect an apology from you both in due course.

[/quote]

Would "one" apologise to a monkey at Longleat for looking at his testicles?  I think not.

In life some things are so obviously out of place that they attract comment. While I''m pleased that you are proud of your wife for representing the now "famous" RAF ladies football team... please don''t expect all of us to share your excitement.  Do I bang on about my Beginners Swimming Certificate on here? No I don''t....as modesty prevents me from doing so.

Try taking a leaf out of my book and show a little humility now and again....You''ll feel much better for it believe me.......

[/quote]

You know you can just ask the people to look away if they make you feel uneasy.

Humility - obviously the book you have is not the dictionary.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Rachel Yankee looks like a rough young street youth from a Brixton rap band... does nothing for me I''m afraid!!!

I must admit though maybe there are one or two out there that are capable of giving the average guy a rise!!!

[/quote]

ooh a rough young street youth from a Brixton rap band, one of those modern beat combos you mean?

I expect they''d be gutted you''re not interested, after all you seem such a catch...!

If ever a thread should be renamed "give a man enough rope to hang himself", this is it.

Watch you don''t injure your wrist......

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="7rew"]Smudge, have you not seen Rachel Yankee then?[/quote]

Rachel Yankee looks like a rough young street youth from a Brixton rap band... does nothing for me I''m afraid!!!

[/quote]

btw. Is that cos she is black perchance? Makes her look like a rough

street youth?  Well done, is there a prejudice you don''t have?