Sign in to follow this  
DION DUBLIN FOR ENGLAND MANAGER!

The West ham situation!Tevez situation!

I was looking forward to us playing west ham next season until I say they were 3-0 up on Bolton!

They should have been relegated already and planning their trips to us, turf moor, etc!

Can someone please tell me why Tevez is on the pitch playing if he is inelegible?

I hope they come down still and get sued by practically any other person or club that has any sort of a case against them !

The 5.5 million pound fine is a joke beacuse if they stay up they will get 50+million for staying in the league! Thats not a punishement!

Guys what are your views on this ongoing saga?

Well ! lookey here ....  guess who is a director  in the FA  ?  none other than SIR Trevor Brooking   !   you all know him  ? he`s forever blowing bubbles in the air ,  played for WestHam for most of his career  ,   well well well  , we can`t have my old club relegated  what ?    draw your own conclusions ! 

Like I have always said , the FA is a corrupt organisation  !   take a look at the directors  , and most of them  know bogger all about  football  !   they are corporate  slugs ....  they wheel and deal    for corporations   and big business  ,   and sky tv  is their master !   yes sir , no sir , three bags full sir ?    can I lick your shoes mr Murdoch ?    thats why we get crap England  " managers  "  like Sven and  McClaren  , yes men  who do what they`re told  , just take your inflated salary  , and keep it zipped  , we`ll pick the team ..........

ALL the clubs  who are affected by  this FA decision   not to  take points off   Westham  ( as they did for lower league clubs )  should sue the arse of the FA !   no two ways about it ........[8o|]

The FA is totally corrupt.  The ''bigger sides'' get away with everything, the smaller clubs are hit hard every time.  I hope Wigan and co take the FA to court, when giving the penalty the FA chap siad if it had happened in January West Ham would have been given a points deduction.  I wonder how much influence Sky TV had on this decision??

Its a sad inditement on the state of our game that it is run by a bunch of clowns.  I mean Steve Mcclaren is england manager!!!  the mind boggles [:''(]

If a case from Wigan/Sheff U/Charlton/Fulham goes to court - England could be banned from international and european competition.The big 4 + 3/4 others (Everton, Bolton, Spurs, Portsmouth/Reading) won''t like that and will pressure the FA into giving WHU a points deduction.I just hope the title is still live on the last day of the season so MU have to batter them, rather than Rio doing his little bro a favour.

[Then expect whoever sues to be kicked out of them prem anyway which is reduced to 18 teams.]

This situation is an absolute disgrace - I can only imagine how angry I would be if I was a fan of one of the clubs which was going down instead of them!!

The Premiership have dug themselves a great big hole with the way they have dealt with this situation. What will happen next time something like this happens as its possible it might happen. Surely if they hand out a points deduction then it will make a mockery of how they''ve dealt with West Ham and would they not then have to perhaps increase the penalty given to West Ham. Of course they wouldn''t. The other club would get the points deduction and fine, go down maybe to never return where as West Ham by the looks of things are going to remain in the Prem for doing something illegally and I fear might start to move back up the table. It really is a disgrace and has just given the league another stick to beat the Prem with. It really is becoming a joke.Something that also made me chuckle was reading that the Prem are going to be kicking up a fuss because videos and live streams are appearing all over the net and taking away money from the Prem. All I can say to that is tough shit. They''ve priced the majority out of the game so they are having to find other ways of see the games. The Premier League have got themselves into this situation because they''ve been greedy and they are now going to suffer because of it.

I did suggest a way to get out from under  the FA`s greedy clutches  .....  thats for the lower leagues to have  a grand meeting , the main agenda being  the formation   of a new league !  where the FA   have no control or say in the running of it  .....   a big ask ?   tell me somebody , exactly WHAT can the FA do  if the lower leagues  give them the one fingured salute ?   and  form  their own league system , where  all the tv companies  that sky have  outbid  , get the chance to  vie for tv rights   with the new league  ,  beeb1 and 2, itv 1and 2  , channel 4 , channel 5  ,   it could all take off bigtime !   we would take the power off the FA  ,  we could have our own , genuine  , 1st div , none of this prem / champ crap !   and the money to be spread fairly   , up and down the league ,   I had a dream brothers  [:D]

Like the rest of us I too enjoy a good rant at the old fudgers on the the FA Committee - and let''s face they are pretty feeble - but on this occasion they can justifiably claim a case of mistaken identity for those with the knives out on this thread.

It''s the Premier League Committee who are responsible for this cock-up, not the FA........... 

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Like the rest of us I too enjoy a good rant at the old fudgers on the the FA Committee - and let''s face they are pretty feeble - but on this occasion they can justifiably claim a case of mistaken identity for those with the knives out on this thread.

It''s the Premier League Committee who are responsible for this cock-up, not the FA........... 

[/quote]

I`ll confess that this " premier league committee " is news to me !    are you saying that  this committee   has the power  to fine  , or take points away , from any club in the league  ?   I`m gobsmacked  !    so , exactly  WHAT  are the FA`s  remit ?   I`m listening ! 

Seems like we''re all in agreement on this one - if you think about it, the Hammers should now be deducted points for fielding a player the FA themselves have declared is ineligable! The fact that Tevez has proved so influencial now could in the end work against West Ham and in favour of Wigan and Sheff Utd if they take action against the FA. What a joke!

West Ham won the World Cup too, didn''t you know??? Its a disgrace...why is Tevez still playing if he was (and seems still is) illegally signed? What happened to the transfer window? What''s that? It doesn''t apply to the big clubs or London clubs????

The system stinks and corruption is alive and well in the FA Premier League...i hope it does go to court and West Ham and the FA lose.

Can I correct a few people here:

I believe, I think!, that it was a Premier League decision and not the FA over the fine.

Whoever is responsible, it has raised questions with me as to whether there''s any point in football anymore!.

Not sure about the Premier League Comittee after all it is the FA Premier League. In my opinion WHU were only fined because there was a chance that they would be relegated, so no need for a points deducation. Of course that decision has backfired big time as there is a chance that they will stay up, consequently, and quite rightly, clubs threatened by relegation themselves are going to seek legal advice. Who ever is responsible for such a farcical decision should be sacked, we now have a situation where WHU are going to appeal the slap on the wrists (sorry hefty fine) they received, and it is alleged that Wigan and Sheff Utd are going to seek legal adavice. Bury were thrown out of the FA cup for fielding an inelegible player, one rule for the rich and another for the poor (again).

If it goes to the high courts then West Ham shouldn''t have any chance of not getting a points deduction. Altringham: http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/668397/ShowPost.aspx#668397and Bury and Boston (to a different extent, however im sure the tevez deal does have some financial irregularities)all got points reductions.It''s like two murderers. One gets away scot free and the other gets put away for life. It''s just not on and it makes no difference who west ham are if they go to the courts they can''t defend themselves. They cheated and that was it. They can''t blame the past owners either, that''s silly, so when magnesson bought the club it is no longer the same club that it used to be. Altringham weren''t even told that the player in question when they got deducted points wern''t told by the club they bought him off that he couldn''t play.

The problem is that the decision was taken by an independent committee and therefore Wigan/Shef U etc are going to find it very difficult to sue the FA over it. There is also no set penalty for their offence so is comes down to whether the decision taken is totally unreasonable in the circumstances. I agree however that the reasoning behind the decision set out in the committee''s report appears to me to be fundamentally flawed and if they could find a way of challenging it then they may have a chance of getting the actual decision quashed.

Where, however, I think they may have more success is in challenging this "arrangement" that appears to be in place between West Ham and the FA/PL which is enabling him to still play for West Ham now in these crucial matches despite the Committee having found that his contractual situation is a breach of the rules and stated that the FA would be entitled to terminate his registration. According to the Times this week his contractual position remains unchanged (they cannot just terminate the agreement with the third party) and is therefore still in breach of the rules. If this is the case then the FA allowing him to continue playing seems unbelievable and, given he is single handedly winning games for West Ham at the moment, I would be livid if I was Wigan.

The other problem though is I understand that there may be some Premier League rule that prevents its members from suing the league and says they can be kicked out if they do!

Not happy i wanna play west ham and beat them and laugh at their faces. he shouldn''t be allowed to play the f.a are a disgrace!

OTBC!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

The problem is that the decision was taken by an independent committee and therefore Wigan/Shef U etc are going to find it very difficult to sue the FA over it. There is also no set penalty for their offence so is comes down to whether the decision taken is totally unreasonable in the circumstances. I agree however that the reasoning behind the decision set out in the committee''s report appears to me to be fundamentally flawed and if they could find a way of challenging it then they may have a chance of getting the actual decision quashed.

Where, however, I think they may have more success is in challenging this "arrangement" that appears to be in place between West Ham and the FA/PL which is enabling him to still play for West Ham now in these crucial matches despite the Committee having found that his contractual situation is a breach of the rules and stated that the FA would be entitled to terminate his registration. According to the Times this week his contractual position remains unchanged (they cannot just terminate the agreement with the third party) and is therefore still in breach of the rules. If this is the case then the FA allowing him to continue playing seems unbelievable and, given he is single handedly winning games for West Ham at the moment, I would be livid if I was Wigan.

The other problem though is I understand that there may be some Premier League rule that prevents its members from suing the league and says they can be kicked out if they do!

[/quote]

the club cant sue  but the clubs Chairman can as an individual ... would the Premier League really want to go head to head in a legal battle with one of the Richest and most powerful men in Britian (Dave Whelan ... Mr JJB) with his financial clout im willing to bet he could hire the best lawyers and take the Premier league to the cleaners .... and i hope he does! they need brining down a peg ...

jas :)