Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Big Hint #4 - To the NCFC board

Professional football is not primarily family entrtainment.

Professional football is primarily a man''s game - which can also be good entertainment for women, wives and children: and always has been. My dad took my mum to stand on the terraces watching Glasgow Rangers in the 1940s, and as a boy in the 1950s from the age of 12 I stood alone on the terraces at Wembley and from 14 on the River End at Carrow Road. 

It''s a hard business with an edge.

We need some steel. - mental and physical.

Roy Keane says his job is to enable the fans to enjoy a few pints in the pub after the game.

Get your philosophy right, and I daresay the rest will follow in quick time.

QED?

OTBC

P.S. The clock is running. Time to get things right.

One love.

I have just had enough, I don''t know why I renewing having read Munby''s statement....  I wonder if I can cancel?  I''m sure they could sell the ticket on to some other sucker....

We are not even trying to get out of this division...

For all the idiocy of what sheepshanks did in the prem, at least they have challenged for promotion since, and their board put FOOTBALL FIRST, unlike the losers in our own Boardroom.  this policy works, the fact they nearly always finish above us proves this.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I have just had enough, I don''t know why I renewing having read Munby''s statement....  I wonder if I can cancel?  I''m sure they could sell the ticket on to some other sucker....

For all the idiocy of what sheepshanks did in the prem, at least they have challenged for promotion since, and their board put FOOTBALL FIRST, unlike the losers in our own Boardroom.  this policy works, the fact they nearly always finish above us proves this.

[/quote]

Only yourself to blame CJF...

You can''t say that you haven''t had fair warning on here not to renew.  How many times has it been stated that next season will be more of the same (at best)???

[/quote]

If you are paying monthly for your season ticket I believe that there is a two month opt out option, from the first payment, when all monies paid are refunded.

[/quote]

Howabout starting a thread about who''s not going to renew the season after next! Surely we have too many season ticket holders if they are wishing they hadn''t renewed 3 months before the season starts. What is so hard about not renewing?????

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Howabout starting a thread about who''s not going to renew the season after next! Surely we have too many season ticket holders if they are wishing they hadn''t renewed 3 months before the season starts. What is so hard about not renewing?????

[/quote]

for some stupid reason I thought our club was set on climbing this league, I have never been a great Board Basher, although I have had my doubts about their ability and ambition.  Roger Munby has confirmed all my worst fears.  I support this club and (altho not much this season) have enjoyed going to the football. 

Unfortunatly we are goiong nowhere, next season will be worse than this one, barring miracles in the transfer market.  its great...

[/quote]

for some stupid reason I thought our club was set on climbing this league, I have never been a great Board Basher, although I have had my doubts about their ability and ambition.  Roger Munby has confirmed all my worst fears.  I support this club and (altho not much this season) have enjoyed going to the football. 

Unfortunatly we are goiong nowhere, next season will be worse than this one, barring miracles in the transfer market.  its great...

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish!

You have had nothing good to say about the Board, either manager or most of the players since I joined this messageboard!

This is the clearest case of £356 wasted I have ever come across!

Talk about a fool and his money soon parted!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish!

You have had nothing good to say about the Board, either manager or most of the players since I joined this messageboard!

[/quote]

I have had a lot of good to say about Worthington, untill he shot his load on promotion and the strange and idiotic decisions started to be made.

I was entirely behind the Board, even at the early stages of wanting Worthy out.  Unfortunatly they have shown themselves more interested on their little business ventures than results on the pitch.  As for the players, I never really hated any players in teh past (Easton and Notman I couldnt stand for some reason), but have found a few recently that have just slacked their way through with massive salaries.  Thankfully grant seems to be slowly ridding these losers.

I wouls gather you joined this message board when it all started going wrong at NCFC, as we slowly tumble down the league.  Having said that, there may be some pleasant surprises in time to come. What I mean by that is a higher standing in the Championship.  I won''t put a time dimension on that, it would be stupid too, but watch our space and stay with it. Together we can go places.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish!

[/quote]

So Nutty, dealing with a side issue again instaed of addressing the substance of the initial post.

Classic spinning tactics,

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish!

[/quote]

So Nutty, dealing with a side issue again instaed of addressing the substance of the initial post.

Classic spinning tactics,

OTBC

[/quote]

Because the substance of the thread was ignored by all the replies and not just mine.

Wonder why that was [:^)]