Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Watford's Proud Supporters!

Just 37 of them at their away game to Blackburn tonight!37!

We were still singing loudly and proudly when we were 6-0 down at Fulham!Makes me proud to be a City supporter!

add on the Blackburn''s Edgeword park faithful and you get a grand total of..... 16,035shocking!

In the watford fans defence i would point out that they are as good as much relegated already whilst it went right to the wire in our season.

[quote user="AJ"]Just 37 of them at their away game to Blackburn tonight!

37!

[/quote]

Pathetic isn''t it ? That means that no more than that number will have seen every Watford match this season. They''re obviously been certainties for relegation for some time but they can hardly claim travelling difficulties due to Watford''s excellent location on the transport network.

Contrast that with NCFC.......... In our Premiership season the club had over 1000 away season ticket holders and  we''re saddled with a questionable train service and the dear old A.47 to boot !!

Us long suffering supporters might challenge the City Board and the playing staff''s committment at times but our committment is second to none.............. 

Where was that figure? Seriously, a club at that level, that is ridiculous, funny and something they should be reminded of next season at Carrow Road...

Where were you when you were ''good''...???

If this was the true crowd figure, then it certainly makes me feel even more sick about the whole little Norwich mentality around the club.

[quote user="AJ"]add on the Blackburn''s Edgeword park faithful and you get a grand total of..... 16,035

shocking!
[/quote]

although perhaps in the defence of Watford supporters, they also had an away game of some distance to travel at the weekend for the F.A. Cup seim-final. So perhaps issues of distance, costs etc may have been a factor.

Comparisons to our final day of season "do or die" game at Fulham when we had so much to play for can''t really be made seeing as Watford as realistically down and out already.... whereas we ''only'' had to turn up and win.

[quote user="djcat"]

although perhaps in the defence of Watford supporters, they also had an away game of some distance to travel at the weekend for the F.A. Cup seim-final. So perhaps issues of distance, costs etc may have been a factor.

Comparisons to our final day of season "do or die" game at Fulham when we had so much to play for can''t really be made seeing as Watford as realistically down and out already.... whereas we ''only'' had to turn up and win.

[/quote]

Fair points about the comparisons with Fulham. So howabout a comparison with Burnley on Tuesday night after an away game at Leicester on Saturday?

If this figure is correct then Watford fans don''t even deserve a conference team!

I can recall being in Derby a few years back staying in town and I went to the Derby home match with Wimbledon along with some Derby mates. There were no more than about 15 Wimbledon fans there, all alone in their own little away area. Was a shite game but that did make me laugh