Sign in to follow this  
YellowRoad

Is Jurgen Collin (right-) back on sunday ?

What were the family reasons for his absence on tuesday ?

Can he play ''RIGHT BACK'' on sunday, we need his good defending against Ipswich, not Andy Hughes again ... please PG !

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

Can he play ''RIGHT BACK'' on sunday, we need his good defending against Ipswich, not Andy Hughes again ... please PG !

[/quote]

Jurgen has a Severely Disabled son who i believe needs special care... i should imagine the family reasons were something to do with this.. i know the club have been helping Jurgen and his family out...

jas :)

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

[/quote]

At this moment unless AH is injured if not, either Colin and Cave-Brown will not get a chance to play, I hope not but seems it''s the truth.

I''d rather see Andy Hughes at right back than MLJ - he has apparently lost any pace he had since his injury which would leave us even more vulnerable.

Yes you''re right about that Jas, I posted that a few weeks ago.

But I do find it strange that nobody of the club tells what''s going on or that anyone of the Press aks about him ... maybe they don''t find him important enough anymore !

Just a thought - it may be that the Press are respecting his privacy? It''s something the regionals try to do, if not the nationals....

And no, I don''t have inside info - from my time as a journalist I would accept the need to take the spotlight off someone who had family worries.

Celia

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Just a thought - it may be that the Press are respecting his privacy? It''s something the regionals try to do, if not the nationals....

And no, I don''t have inside info - from my time as a journalist I would accept the need to take the spotlight off someone who had family worries.

Celia

[/quote]

From what I have heard I think you are right Celia. And that''s exactly how it should be.

[quote user="skippy"]I''d rather see Andy Hughes at right back than MLJ - he has apparently lost any pace he had since his injury which would leave us even more vulnerable.[/quote]

In order of the ability:

Colin --> Cave-Brown --> Hughes --> MLJ

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Celia

[/quote]

Agree with you Celia, on the other day I discuss with another fans about this topic about Colin, if he miss a game, that''s his job you know it should be important issue for his family members, of course we don''t need to discuss about it but will he come back on time this weekend?

I sort of disagree about the privacy issue in a way, partuicularly in the internet era...the problem with the ''family issues'' is it inevitable leads to lots of speculation often far fetched and sensationalist, and even a level of synacism about what may be actually going on. No one expects intimite details of a persons private life to be given out, but where''s the harm in saying something like ''he''s unavailable to play as his child is very sick'', 99.9% of fans would completely understand and sympathise with this.

back to football....give Cave-Brown the last 3 games at right back, we know what Hughes et al can do there