Sign in to follow this  
DION DUBLIN FOR ENGLAND MANAGER!

Ticket Prices?!! And academy players?

Just wanted to ask your thoughts on the upcoming players we have in the academy and reserves who might be playing on Sunday! bally Smart how good is he? Spillane sounds good and hopefully may get more 1st team football between now and the end of the season! I hope Cave Brown plays this season I was impressed with him when he played under worthy until he got that nasty injury against Torquay! Renton havnt heard too much about him but y not give him a chance we have nothing to play for now apart from beating the Scum on Sunday! Im really praying that Huckerby and Dublin are fit for that game!

Also what do you think to the prices of tickets to see matches? Im coming up to my first game of the season against Southampton next week as I live down in Essex - £26 adult price! Is that Good value for the championship what do you think guys?

OTBC!

Went to the reserve game on Monday night, i was very impressed with the two full backs and the right winger.   Didnt recognise any of them because it was virtually the youth team.