Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

FAO MARTIN EMMS

if he really is your dad then can you get him to start the chant in a more regular way, maybe when the opposition is taking the corner, if everyone got up saying ''ccchhhheeeseeeboooarrrdd'' and started waving them around then it must put them off or perhaps before a penalty kick? any ideas? and if possible if he says ''everyone join in'' a few more might say it

Martin- if you read this can you tell us why your Dad takes his cheeseboard to the matches. Perhaps other people have taken unusual things. I have taken my dog to matches loads of times in the past

In replied to the first message.
I will tell him to get it going more often, but we are going to have to get the cheese board back first, as the stewards confiscated it. I suggest we start some kind of campaign to get it back. It is very important to my dad and this will role in to question 2 why does he take it
Well one of the stewards in the area where my dad sits gave it to him as he is a friend of my dads he said “here you go Colin you take this, u are the only person who can find a way of using it” so he did and that’s how the cheese board came about.
He then continued to do as the game he was given it Norwich went on to win, and it was known as a luck charm and it was!
We still don’t understand why it was confiscated as it is made out of foam and in the shape of a cheese board. And apparently someone complained about it. So pls we have to somehow get it back!