Sign in to follow this  
bushy

Malky

Having gifted a goal to Reading in mid week (and yes I am aware that he cleared the ball later on from a sure fire chance) he has now chosen to forget another defending basic,heading the ball clear and gifted a goal to Wigan.Two serious mistakes in 2 games and he should be dropped immediately. I cannot believe that with the young talent we have he is the best that we have got.
He has always been a basic player and now he cannot even carry out the basics of his job.
If I performed that badly in my profession I would be warned,he is rewarded with another fat pay cheque and a guaranteed start.
Bin him and that other has been Holt and we would be 2/3 of the way to Huckerby''s wages.
Not nice but nice doesn''t get us promoted

I have been saying these things about the mule for a long time now!!
We are carrying Mr Mackay big time and i''m afraid if we want to really go for it this season we can''t afford to gift teams chances every week!!
Malky you are the weakest link-GOODBYE !!

Yep I have been saying since the middle of last season.. he has had his day now he is too slow, gives away needless free kicks. clumbersome.. blames everybody else.... now being sponsored by NASA.. balls in orbit.. was at fault for saturdays goal at wigan.....bye Malkay..bring on Shackell

I don''t know whether it is wishful thinking but maybe Shackell''s chance might come sooner rather than later. He was on the bench for the Wigan game which is a step in the right direction. I would also like to see Sinclair back on the scene again as he is another player worthy (no pun intended) of a run out.

So when is Princess Diana coming back from her holiday in France?  I hope she doesn''t miss Mother Teresa''s 87th birthday party.