Sign in to follow this  
Big Chunk

should we approach chris coleman?

You have to ask the question...

Is his smile as good as the example stage left?

I think you''ll find the answer is no.

So, no...

[quote user="Big Chunk"]i myself am not a grant fan and i believe that we should approach chris coleman while he is still avaliable[/quote]

Why?

So we can give Granty a nice big pay off, just like Worthy

Somehow I don''t think this idea is a goer.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Big Chunk"]i myself am not a grant fan and i believe that we should approach chris coleman while he is still avaliable[/quote]

Why?

So we can give Granty a nice big pay off, just like Worthy

Somehow I don''t think this idea is a goer.

[/quote]

Exactly.

Changing now would be nothing but wasting money.

Not a huge fan of coleman anyway,

Grants been in charge 6 months.. just because u arent a "fan" of his u want him out already!

at least give him a year before you decide.. chris coleman looks like a mole anyway.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Grants been in charge 6 months.. just because u arent a "fan" of his u want him out already!

at least give him a year before you decide.. chris coleman looks like a mole anyway.

jas :)

[/quote]

Mole as in spy or as in furry thing

I would love to see coleman here is a passionate manager and think he would be brilliant HOWEVER he wasnt available when we needed a manager and grant was so its not fair to sack grant now give him a chance he hasnt done to much wrong under very difficult circumstances and whos to say coleman would wanna come here no doubt he will end up at man city! then we can have pearce haha no GRANT deserves a full season see what he is made of

so if Jose leaves chelsea, Manchester United should approach him?Okay..not the best example i could find.

Yes - he can probably still do a job at the back on Sunday - youngest frontline and oldest defence in one team ever?  

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Yes - he can probably still do a job at the back on Sunday - youngest frontline and oldest defence in one team ever?  [/quote]

He probably wouldn''t do any worse than Doc, even with his dodgy knee [;)]

Seriously though, there''s no vacancy here, so why approach him?

Most people seem to think, even though Peter Grant wouldn''t have been their first choice manager, he''s got to be given a decent chance to sort out the mess he''s inherited

It''s a shame he weren''t available when we needed him to be.

He did a brilliant job at Fulham. Kept them in that league while having to sell his best players and being given very little money to buy replacements. Fulham play good football too.

I''m sure he''ll get a good job sooner or later.

I disagree, i am not particulary a big fan of Peter Grant, or the fact that he''s trying to make us Scotland''s B team. I think we should wait and see what he does in the summer, its his first proper summer in charge and im interested in what changes he''l make, who he''l bring in etc. No need to jump the gun saying we want him out or look for replacements.

Honestly I doubt Chris Coleman will have a close look at our youth players, Fulham always love to spend money for players

[quote user="XXL16"]Honestly I doubt Chris Coleman will have a close look at our youth players, Fulham always love to spend money for players[/quote]

I''m fairly sure you''ll find that Fulham have spent very little money in recent seasons. Fair enough they spent money to get where they are but since then big players like VDS, Boa Morte and Malbranque have left the club and where have Fulham lashed out millions to buy replacements?

Maybe he would have a close look at our youth players realise that most of them are miles away from being good enough.