Sign in to follow this  
seat124

Binners arrested

Good to see that the police have arrested some of the scum who jumped the train from Colchester on 31 March. Speaking as one of the unfortunates who got lamped, i trust that a proper sentence will be given, although i doubt it. I must say that the bravery of the neanderthol that hit me will never cease to amaze me. It must take a very special person to throw one punch (admittedley a good one), at am unsuspecting person and then run off the train....what a brave little binner you were that day, i do hope that you are one of those awaiting sentence. If you are not, i wonder if you will be quite so brave if you are coming to Carrow Road on Sunday?

Whilst having sympathy for those who were innocently caught up in this incident, it beggers belief that some, so called, fans of this Club were actually involved in trying to organise such a clash [:@]

[quote user="seat124"]Good to see that the police have arrested some of the scum who jumped the train from Colchester on 31 March. Speaking as one of the unfortunates who got lamped, i trust that a proper sentence will be given, although i doubt it. I must say that the bravery of the neanderthol that hit me will never cease to amaze me. It must take a very special person to throw one punch (admittedley a good one), at am unsuspecting person and then run off the train....what a brave little binner you were that day, i do hope that you are one of those awaiting sentence. If you are not, i wonder if you will be quite so brave if you are coming to Carrow Road on Sunday?[/quote]

if u had given chase he''d of cacked himself!

one swift knee in the love spuds and he wont seem so tough to anyone after that would he?

jas :)

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]Whilst having sympathy for those who were innocently caught up in this incident, it beggers belief that some, so called, fans of this Club were actually involved in trying to organise such a clash [:@][/quote]

While I am not condoning such actions, why should Norwich be any different to any other City in the UK today?

Welcome to the real world my friend!!!

Hopefully tomorrow''s game will pass without any major events occuring... and I for one must commend the local police authorities for the way that they have effectively marshalled the local derby games for the past few years.  Shame that we can''t revert back to a more suitable kick off time however... if people are content on causing trouble then they will find it no matter how effective the policing of any event is.

im  sure today passed off peacefully. im not aware of anything different. well done to the norfolk constables.