Sign in to follow this  
DION DUBLIN FOR ENGLAND MANAGER!

Colin Cameron and Worthy!

Worthy is a good manager, he just ran his course at Norwich City.  Stop forgetting the good times we had under him.  Playoff season, winning the league, and the second half of our premiership campaign (fulham aside).

Could do well at Leicester, especially if he has got money to spend.......

He was a good manager and I''m sure he''ll be a success at Leicester if he''s given the chance. People very quickly seem to forget how he turned this club around and made it into a Premiership team (albeit for one season). The blame for our current situation should be with the board as much as Worthy. Yes he did run out of ideas and the squad got very thin (injury did play a big part in this). It was right that he went and he should have gone earlier as it was clear he wasn''t able to get us back on the right track. However the hate that some seem to have for him is rediculous and the majority of those who harbour such hate are probably the "Johnny come latelys" who only really started taking an interest because of the success we had under Worthy. I was one of those wanted him out of the club and I think the majority are the same. I wish him luck at Leicester should he get the job because he was a nice bloke who was looking out for himself and his family. You can''t blame him for hanging on until he got the chop. Just ask yourselves, would you really walk away from half a million?