Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

The new away kit is RED!

The socks look good but why do we keep recycleing the same set of colours......Dark Green, White, Red, Green, White, Red......

Not impressed!

yea nice kit but jst looks like a training kit in red. if if were in another colour it may look better, norwich hav never looked good in red

Huckerby, Shackell and Chris Martin were the guys modelling the new kit for next season (which is pretty unspectacular).

But not Robert Earnshaw... [:O]

(What could that mean?...)

[quote user="Grumpy "]Why all the fuss what is wrong in playing in the NCFC colours of green and yellow.[/quote]

Exactly! Grumpy.

Apart from Wolves, and Watford now I suppose, how many teams who we play away, have kits remotely like ours?.[:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Grumpy "]Why all the fuss what is wrong in playing in the NCFC colours of green and yellow.[/quote]

Exactly! Grumpy.

Apart from Wolves, and Watford now I suppose, how many teams who we play away, have kits remotely like ours?.[:@]

[/quote]

Although I think the new away kit looks good, I have to say that I agree with you Wiz. Wolves and Watford are the only two teams that I can think of that have kits a bit like ours.

When we play Watford we will have to wear green shorts!

Not a good look with a red shirt

Wolves and Watford are indeedy are only actual clashes, although it''ll be green shorts for watford as theirs are red. but for some odd reason i''ll imagine we''ll agree to wear it 8 times (i think) again next season like previous years, a trend that was started when we had the dual sponsors of Proton-Lotus but is useless now. oh and are we ever going to get this purple away kit [;)].

And Hull City...I like us in red..it promotes a bit of passion. We got our first promotion into the top division wearing red and we won the play-off semi at Wolves in red. Yeah City should be wearing yellow and green but if we have to change then its red for me.

I think it''s horrible, and the barclay would look rubbish with loads of red scattered about, the white and green was ok but red? No, green and yellow is much more NCFC!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Exactly! Grumpy.

[/quote]

Hull (If they stay up).

Also for some reason we seem to use the away kit when we play Burnley, although I have no idea why.

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Our first promotion to the old Division One was achieved with the boys playing in RED. (1-1 draw at Watford) So its the best away strip color for me... Shame about those socks though - yuck![/quote]

Play off season was red away kit too! Could it be a sign of a good season next year? I guess a good first choice keeper would be a better sign though!

Apparently it was the only colour left in Delia''s crayon box.....     [N]

I find it mildly amusing that some people seem to be suggesting on here that the colour of our kit may have an influence on our results...  how very Man Utd... "We don''t like Grey!!!"

The kit looks awful... but then again haven''t most of City''s kits over the last 15 years or so?  Isn''t it about time we had a decent manufacturer for starters???  [N]

Gonna buck the trend here then, as I really quite like it... although the flybe.com seems slightly too high up the shirt for me...

It''s better than the dark green clash with the pitch where''s the players gone kit from our promotion winning season. Knock em dead in red!! maybe worth travelling away again next season!!  OTBC!!!

Looks a bit like a training kit to me. White with a wee bit of green will always be my favourite away kit ( like the one we''ve just got rid of!)

[quote user="Cluck "]Apparently it was the only colour left in Delia''s crayon box.....     [N][/quote]Nah, there was a lovely pink new crayon, but she''s saving that one for next year =-P