Erm....NO

Somehow I doubt either of those things would happen, but I would certainly be far from unhappy if it were the case.  I''m not going to make a proper educated guess at next season until the day of the 1st league game next season.  As everything hinges on who we end up getting rid of, and who we bring in.  I would see next year as a success if we end up in the playoffs, anything less than that, even with a strong league, wouldn''t be much good to us, as our finances deplete.

Hoping for the best though  OTBC

1st? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Ha

Don''t make me laugh.

In the past people have gone on about how teams find it difficult to bounce back at the first attempt, which has obviously been true. This will soon no longer be an issue, due to the mega bucks that are being introduced for teams who finish even bottom of the Premiership, let alone bottom 3. From now on, these relegated teams will simply buy their way to promotion (see Sunderland, Birmingham) and with the likes of (from) West Ham, Charlton, Sheffield United, Wigan and Watford coming down to the Championship next season, we will soon start to see teams buying the title in this division, much like in the Premier League.

I honestly think we''ll finish no higher than 8th.

Player of the season? Torn between Bryan Gunn and Ian Culverhouse after both being tempted out of retirment to solve the keeper and right back crisis.

On the basis of the spending power of the teams that get relegated from the Prem and of those that fail to get promoted from from the Championship I would be happy with us mounting a challenge on a play off place, a lot will hinge on who leaves/joins us before next season kicks off.

Be Positive! 6th

Player of the Season contenders: Drury will be back to his best, ETUHU, and Huckerby plus whoever scores the goals to fire us to the play offs whether it be Earnshaw or his replacement.

Probably another season where we will finish somewhere between 9th and 15th place (without ever looking like we are going to challenge for the play-off''s yet again).

Like SOB say''s however... anything short of a place in the top 6 would be an absolute disgrace...  and time for Delia, the Donkster & Co to pack their bags and head off to sunny Spain!!!  [ip]  [ap]

we cant vote for player of the season nxt season becos we mite buy new players in the summer who could go on to win it and we could also sell some of our players so who knows

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]If Lee Croft is our player of the season I think we will finsh bottom of the league.[/quote]

If we finish bottom of the league, it will be because Lee Croft was our player of the season........[:|]

lol! Exactly Mello, he has been really poor this season, and i can''t really see that improveing greatly next season.Besides, if Chadwick is fit, he will take Croft''s place anyway!

To finish in the top 6 we shall need to have better luck with injuries, and also find three or four good players over the summer (- given the hints about money tightness, I wouldn''t bet on this.) Unless Hux really turns on the style, I predict a consolidation season, perhaps 8th.