Sign in to follow this  
Truthseeker

Chairman

I''m sure I''ll get criticised for raising this again but why have NCISA failed to tell us who their new chairman is, even though they have already voted and decided on it?

Perhaps they are just doing what NCFC are up to.....calling someone else "Chairman" in order to deflect criticism away from someone within the Boardroom who has a "squeaky clean" reputation to protect.

Just a hunch............

[quote user="Cluck "]Perhaps they are just doing what NCFC are up to.....calling someone else "Chairman" in order to deflect criticism away from someone within the Boardroom who has a "squeaky clean" reputation to protect.

Just a hunch............[/quote]

Or maybe they haven''t got around to changing the website yet, or issuing a press release.  Aren''t there enough serious conspiracies in the world to get your teeth into ?  If I were you, I''d be far more concerned at the stifling of development of zero-point energy solutions, or whether 911 was an inside job, or whether Princess Di was really knocked off by MI5, or anything involving America, rather than who''s the top volunteer in a fans association. [:|]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck "]Perhaps they are just doing what NCFC are up to.....calling someone else "Chairman" in order to deflect criticism away from someone within the Boardroom who has a "squeaky clean" reputation to protect.

Or maybe they haven''t got around to changing the website yet, or issuing a press release.  Aren''t there enough serious conspiracies in the world to get your teeth into ?  If I were you, I''d be far more concerned at the stifling of development of zero-point energy solutions, or whether 911 was an inside job, or whether Princess Di was really knocked off by MI5, or anything involving America, rather than who''s the top volunteer in a fans association. [:|]

[/quote]Yeah but that''s just all a load of media-driven, liberal hippy nonsense...Sorry, just getting in there before Cluck does... [;)]

I suppose that explains where Delias been recently, in Tora Bora planning the downfall of the infidel west (aka the premiership)  - via a complicated plan to gain martyrs from norfolk by depressing the population with relegation to the conference.....Its about as likely as the rest of them.

[quote user="Cluck "]

Perhaps they are just doing what NCFC are up to.....calling someone else "Chairman" in order to deflect criticism away from someone within the Boardroom who has a "squeaky clean" reputation to protect.

Just a hunch............

[/quote]

not really working is it................

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck "]Perhaps they are just doing what NCFC are up to.....calling someone else "Chairman" in order to deflect criticism away from someone within the Boardroom who has a "squeaky clean" reputation to protect.

[/quote]

That is taking it out of context to a stupid level. This isn''t a conspiracy theory like the one surrounding Princess Diana or September 11th but it is a curious thing to be happening. Rather than question me about conspiracy theories, why don''t you question NCISA about why after weeks of infighting, its members (who pay to be members) have not been told about the committee''s vote and who the new chairman is.

I do not care which "top volunteer" runs NCISA. I just want to know why there is something to hide.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Cluck "]

Just a hunch............

[/quote]

not really working is it................

[/quote]

Nah.....it''s was petty lame I must admit...but then in mitigation, I do have a reputation to maintain you know!.....[:)]

[quote user="Truthseeker"]I''m sure I''ll get criticised for raising this again but why have NCISA failed to tell us who their new chairman is, even though they have already voted and decided on it?[/quote]

1. does it really matter?

and

2. do we really care?

as long as its not Osama bin-Laden, Hitler, Idi Amin, General Gdaffi, Sadam Hussain, Ted Bundy, A Dalek, coco the Clown or general Thade from Planet of the apes then im happy.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Truthseeker"]I''m sure I''ll get criticised for raising this again but why have NCISA failed to tell us who their new chairman is, even though they have already voted and decided on it?[/quote]

1. does it really matter?

and

2. do we really care?

as long as its not Osama bin-Laden, Hitler, Idi Amin, General Gdaffi, Sadam Hussain, Ted Bundy, A Dalek, coco the Clown or general Thade from Planet of the apes then im happy.

jas :)

[/quote]

A Dalek would be pretty cool, especially a human Dalek of the like that was seen in Saturday''s Doctor Who - motion carried every time methinks [;)].

[quote user="Truthseeker"]Rather than question me about conspiracy theories, why don''t you

question NCISA about why after weeks of infighting, its members (who

pay to be members) have not been told about the committee''s vote and

who the new chairman is.[/quote]Why don''t I ?  Because I think it''s up to them to sort out, and if I''m frank, it doesn''t really bother me either way.  It effects me rather less than  a change in Chairman at Tescos.However, that course of action you describe is precisely the one you should take Truthseeker, if you are actually interested in finding the answer, rather than this rather lame attempt to embarrass volunteers in a public forum.

I have done exactly that Blahblahblah.

I have asked a member of the committee if I can be told who is leading NCISA at the moment and I have been told that it''s confidential. I am not attempting to embarrass anyone but simply trying to find out who is leading NCISA. I was also told that members of NCISA are not allowed to know who the new chairman is.

I''m pleased you are more interested in Tesco. That is your right. But it is my right and the right of NCISA members to know who is in charge of the association. It is an important role . . . don''t forget that it was NCISA who were instrumental in leading the calls for a new manager.

Perhaps if some of the publicity-seeking junkies in NCISA were more interested in looking after their members rather than cosying up with EDP columnists it would be better for all concerned.

I have heard on good authority that Commander Tilson will be unveiled as the leader of the nCIsA before the game on Saturday. Commander Tilson is to be parachuted into the centre circle in triumph after his Special Forces arrest Truthsama Bin Hidin who is found skulking in the Snakepit. My sources report that this event is going to take place on the pitch before the game in a deliberate attempt to upstage the Barry Butler Trophy presentation to Paul Gallacher.

I understand that Sky News will be covering the event so expect a sting in the tail however as Delia rushes across the pitch to sit with the fans screaming "I didn''t realise the camera''s were here today"

From the Pink''un today.

Commenting on today''s evidence, Roy Blower, chairman of the Norwich City Independent Supporters Association, said: “I am sure, given their links to Norfolk, the Royal Family do have a soft spot for Norwich. I can imagine the Queen shaking a Canary rattle when she stays at Sandringham,

Satisfied?

OTBC

Fantastic.

[/quote]

[quote]I have asked a member of the committee if I can be told who is leading

NCISA at the moment and I have been told that it''s confidential. I am

not attempting to embarrass anyone but simply trying to find out who is

leading NCISA. I was also told that members of NCISA are not allowed to

know who the new chairman is.[/quote]If you have taken this action and had that answer, how will starting a thread on here help you to get your answer ?[quote]I''m pleased you are more interested in Tesco. That is your right. But

it is my right and the right of NCISA members to know who is in charge

of the association. It is an important role . . . don''t forget that it

was NCISA who were instrumental in leading the calls for a new manager.[/quote]I''m not that interested in Tesco, and that was my point.  Without wishing to demean the good work that NCISA has done in the past, message boards such as this one are a more effective means of getting your finger on the pulse of current supporter opinion than any fans association.  By accessing the boards here or on the NCFC official site, you have no end of people telling you what they think and want from the club without having to hold meetings, get a show of hands etc.  And even if NCISA were instrumental in leading the calls (I would dispute that and say that the now-defunct Worthy Out site was doing that, incidentally), Worthington was replaced on the basis of poor results and performances.[quote]Perhaps if some of the publicity-seeking junkies in NCISA were more

interested in looking after their members rather than cosying up with

EDP columnists it would be better for all concerned.[/quote]I fail to see how people seeking publicity has any bearing on wanting to keep the chairmans'' identity a secret - the two seem mutually exclusive to me.

[quote user="Truthseeker"]

I have done exactly that Blahblahblah.

I have asked a member of the committee if I can be told who is leading NCISA at the moment and I have been told that it''s confidential. I am not attempting to embarrass anyone but simply trying to find out who is leading NCISA. I was also told that members of NCISA are not allowed to know who the new chairman is.

I''m pleased you are more interested in Tesco. That is your right. But it is my right and the right of NCISA members to know who is in charge of the association. It is an important role . . . don''t forget that it was NCISA who were instrumental in leading the calls for a new manager.

[/quote]

Nurse, Nurse, Truthseeker needs his OCD prescription renewed. On a serious note Truthseeker why is it your right....(I''m guessing from previous threads that you are not a member of NCISA anyway) Further to that i do not believe that NCISA were instrumental in a change of manager as there was a considerable period of time between the St Andrews Hall meeting, which from memory was an open meeting, and not a meeting for the Worthy outs only, (500 and something againt those on less than one hand) and the subsequent changing of manager. From conversations i have had as a member (and my ears at city games) I''m led to believe that it was the vast majority of fans that wanted a change of manager and that NCISA were reflecting the majority of views put to them by their members.Thats their right, and it showed one thing....they listened to their supporters.Thats all they are supposed to do

Rossi,

The point I made about NCISA''s role in the ousting of the previous manager was actually meant as a compliment, not a criticism. Maybe I exaggerated your role in that process, but I was trying to say that NCISA is a major supporters'' group and therefore has more influence on these things than on others.

The reason people have a right to know? NCISA often speaks on behalf of many more fans than just your members. The identity of the new chairman has been revealed now, but it could have done (and should have been done) a long time ago.

In the intervening time between election and announcement, has there been a single moment in your life which has been adversely effected by not knowing who the next chairman was going to be ?  Bearing in mind that the previous chairman was still in office until the announcement was made... [:S] [:|]