Sign in to follow this  
JKS_HATTER

tomorrows line-up?

I think it depends on who is fit but assuming that drury passes his fitness test this time I think Worthy will go with

Green
Eddie MacKay Fleming Drury
Hendo Mullers Holt McVeigh
Svensson Huckerby

Subs
Crichton Brennan Cooper McKenzie Roberts

Hendo keeps his place as cooper has yet to really train with the team, so he remains the best wide right player, Mullers did enough and made enough of a difference on Tuesday to keep his place and Svensson again showed in the second half what he can do when the ball is played to chest and feet.

Francis may be rested after his non event on Tuesday.

Personally I would start with Francis and get him to show some interest, giving us a solid centre midfield and with Cooper as his pasing ability into Svensson could provide a real threat, and an alternative to the long ball for Hux to chase. Replace Cooper with Mullers on the bench and drop Hendo instead.

If Drury does not make it then I would play Brennan at left back for the attacking options he brings and sit Shackell in his place on the bench. Finally i would always now replace Iwan with the talented Mr Javis.

To be honest I am happy with whichever option appears - such is the versatility and confidence in the squad

OTBC

greeno
edworthy mackay fleming drury
cooper holt mulryne
mckenzie svensson huckerby

mcveigh should have a 1 game rest and so should francis
palace have a bad defensive record this season

I personally think, that NW will drop Hendo in favour of Cooper. But then again any formation that gets us 3 points will do me! lol

I predict Mullers in for Francis, Hendo replaced by Cooper in the last 20 minutes or so, and Leon and Adam D not quite fit enough to start.

Francis not injured but just not in full fitness I think!

Green

Edworthy Fleming MacKay Shackell

Cooper Holt Mulyrne McVeigh

Svensson Huckerby

Sub: Crichton, Henderson, Jarvis, Iwan, McKenzie