Sign in to follow this  
joe Houghton

pointless claims

why do people post ludicrous claims without evidence???It only builds up fans hopes and as we''ve seen today annoys everyone. Everyone should stop doing this! Only post when you''re sure we gonna sign someone, if your 100% sure. After all the speculation of the last few weeks i thought it was fitting that no-one predicted signing Mckenzie yet so many people have inside info!

Having recently heard the comment that the club seeks to follow a media policy of "under promising, over delivering", I was somewhat surprised at the comments from Delia in the Gunn Club concerning Crouch and the comments made by Worthy concerning today''s press conference.

I''ve been "digging around" today with my usual sources, but no-one''s saying anything. Something is definately going on, but I can''t get any info ;-(

we know there should be something going on

but is it the right piece of action?

that is for the club to come out and tell us, leaving us like mushrooms only fuels speculation, we are all desperate to find out what is going on and there have been some accurate and extremely valid points made on here and other norwich fan sites today.

A total of 39 people on the official site this morning means we all care, normally there are about five on there at that time of day

we all desperately want hucks and want this sorted, but know only too well things involving large sums of money inevitably drag on for ages (as in buying and selling a house!)

but you are right, a bit of empathy from the club wouldn''t go amiss, but don''t hold your breath.