Sign in to follow this  
barclay4ever

looking forward to the summer

can i just say how much i am looking forward to the transfer window this summer. grant seems capable of bringing players to carrow rud and seems to be quite inventiv in looking for players, not to mention his talk of cutting big names and shokcing changes or wotever it was he said. he definatly seems intent on making this team his own and i can see som big names moving around. id also like to see his faith in our youngsters tested as he seems willing to play them and i just wonder if hell giv them space in the squad or buy players in their positions forcing them back. after years of worthys dull ineffectiv signings and last years 1 signing all summer im really looking forward to grants new changes.

whos with me?

hopefully grant will get some new blood in and we can push for promotion next year something we couldnt do with worthy''s worthless signings

[quote user="savenell"]hopefully grant will get some new blood in and we can push for promotion next year something we couldnt do with worthy''s worthless signings[/quote]

tell me who Grant has signed so far which will make us promotion contenders?

Yep....I''m looking forward to the "window" too.  Maybe the whole lot of them will jump out of the top floor one and do us all a favour.

Next season will be a "budget" version of this year (if that''s possible)....so no more big beautiful signings like Chris (the gunslinger) Brown for the ovine faithful to adore.

And Huckerby will be going to Celtic for 12 months.......You just mark my words!  Wifey will stay here while hubby goes North to win a medal.

I think this summer will be different to last summer. I won''t be working in tesco''s for one thing.  So it will be different, and I am no fool!

As Mr T instructs however, I do pity you.

im looking foward to the summer.. lots of beer, my birthday, days out with my baby daughter :D all good

jas :)

Yes, I''m looking forward to the summer.

Sitting in the sun outside my caravan, with a nice bottle of wine and a good book while all you lot are at work.

Oh the joys of early retirement.