Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

WARNING: The Double Helix Hex Has Started!.

Wiz

In an above post you said:

On Tuesday night if things are going bad for City, everyone should concentrate and say, aloud if you like, ''Chime''s be gone'' ''Chime''s be gone'' 6 times whilst placing left hand on your head.. If you''re not at game, it does''nt matter, still do it, even you YC, who knows, it might just work.

After getting up and down many times just to irritate Hayden, I tried to do this but I got a funny look from a steward who started advancing towards me in a funny way. I had to do some subliminal messaging and imaginary hand movements but at least your suggestion worked.

Tumbleweed, be careful of the counselling you take from 1st Wizard. Incidently, did the steward ask for your home telephone number or make any other untoward advances?

Tumbleweed, City Angel, Susieb, Gazza, Mook, Hayden, BuryBelvoir, NMTD, infact all my favorite posters I forgot to mention, panic not, for the Wizards 1st rule does NOT apply to you!. NB. every binner does qualify however.

I''m almost afraid to look. I must say Wiz that this thread should be good for 2000 hits. What with everyone''s nerves and superstitions running wild at the moment you appear to have a captive audience. Be careful, as you may drive some to drink which is something you don''t do yourself. Then you''ll be a cult leader with a disoriented flock. I can already visualize the parade down the streets of Norwich.

Hey Wiz, glad to hear it, I was getting worried.....after dreaming up the Fantasy Football league thing in the first place I must confess to being personally crapping myself if I have jinxed us. This bag of nerves will continue until we get promoted and I have decided to predict us losing every game just in case!

Ahh Tumbleweed, so it was you who stopped me seeing the own goal against the Gills was it? Only kidding, besides, I stand up to, normally around the time of "If youre top of the league stand up" or "If you hate the Scum stand up"

can''t resist it

Wizard, merely having a book does not validate the argument

I have a copy of Jack and the Beanstalk (the story of a rather unworldywise country lad who sells of his family''s wealth for a few beans)

It is neither true nor a suitable guidance for past or furure behaviour

............ unless of course your name is David Sheepshanks!

Yankee- I was worried that the steward wasn''t going to wait to get the home telephone number so I had to hotfoot it down the stairs for an unwanted coffee. But it was a lot better than the alternative. My god, I''d have been standing for the rest of my days...........and Hayden would have been even more peed off!!!

Sorry Dumble Delia, Master Nagus and the Moderators your names should have be on the list of those to who the rule does NOT apply to.

OK, so by popular demand the wizards 1st rule is............

I promise I''ll reveal the answear on Monday, just don''t take it personally, unless your a binman of course!.

Wiz, I KNOW what it is! I won''t reveal it and steal your thunder but let me just say it does indeed apply to all Binners! Just so as you know I''m not lying does the rule have 3 words the first one beginning with P?

Wiz, I have just got in from a hard evening''s graft and am relaxing having a browse on here, when what do I see? A really nice compliment from your good self! I''m sure I''ve done little to deserve it, unlike others, but I''m well chuffed. Thank you.

First Wizard:

I have followed this thread with some interest, and have stayed silent. But now, you leave me with no other choice than to speak.

As you will see from my name, I am also a practitioner of what the common man would call the dark arts. We know our similarities, and our differences, and I trust you have the same respect for my Magick that I have for yours.

Although, as you will know, the Wizards First Rule is not part of my Order, I am aware of the text and its significance to you. I am also fully aware of its power.

First Wizard, I urge you in the strongest possible terms not to reveal the True Nature of the Rule. The impact of the Knowledge on the common man could be too much for them to take, and we both know such actions could lead to a chain of events that even our combined Orders would be powerless to control.

I am willing to work with you on this First Wizard, and in doing so unite our respective Orders for a greater good - if you wish to accept my offer, please contact me through the usual channels.

If however, you choose to ignore me and unveil the Rule, it is my duty to point out that you will leave me with little choice but to invoke the Rite Of The Ninth Configuration.

I do not need to warn you of the possible consequences should I have to do so.

Didn''t realise they had internet access at the asylum.

It also seems 1st Wizard is now as far up his own a*se as is humanly possible.

We are all fans here of the same team and as such we are on the same level. Stop trying to act like the ''god'' of all Noriwch Fans.

This helex crap is plain pathetic, we have had a great season go far based our our overiding quality of football against what has so far proven to be largley underachieving opposition (West Ham, Sheff Wed, Sunderland etc).

People starting a predictions thread isn''t going to have an adverse effect on our promotion chances and as such your constant moaning makes me wonder just how much you trust/ beleive in your club/ fellow fans.

first wizard

chill out mate, there is no reason to be nervous, things are going to plan - come on, we are top, we are not world beaters, even i will admit that, but we are good enough to be there and remain there, you know damn well what happened in september (and christmas time) which only reinforced the message to us all

don''t worry about worthy''s shot at the fans, players ''encouraging'' us to support them. Whatever anyone does or says, we are going to be promoted, ask me how i know, i just do, sometimes you just know what is going to happen, and nothing i have seen since hucks and crouch joined us on loan in september is going to change how i see it all - yes, we will have dodgy games, no one wins a league without a few hiccups, (not even arsenal) - so think yourself lucky you don''t support wimbeldon (poor people)

i have to admit being a trifle disappointed in you though wiz, being a mystical being, i would have thought you would be on the boards generating confidence

and yes, me and city angel had no trouble at cardiff, except it rained like i have never seen rain before, totally amazing!!

1st Wizard''s initial post was good, but you MasterNagus have just taken this thread to new heights!! (or depths quite possibly)

I looked up your "wizard rules" 1st Wizard. Don''t worry, I won''t spoil it. Being a bit mean on YankeeCanary with the first rule surely? Incidentally, I thought the wizards third rule was much more applicable to football. You didn''t comment on my post on page1 though? I wasn''t teasing you, just entering into the spirit of the thread. Our taste in books differ I see, but each to their own.

"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary, men alone are quite capable of every wickedness" Joseph Conrad

you don''t have to be a genius to come up with a rule like no1. But is ok 1st Wiz, i am a great believer in the fourth rule.

we all want norwich up this season for sure. statistically they got a good chance but there is also a chance that they might not.

don''t let this stuff rule your life mate - i''ve seen it mess too many people up

keep it real :)

Hooray!, gold stars to Dumble Delia and Pyro Pete, you sussed it, well done you two. I did say I''d wait until Monday to reveal the wizards 1st rule, but as its been answeared correctly, and to put two fingers up at YC, that I need four days to make it up!, here''s the answear:

PEOPLE ARE FOOLS!.

For anyone out there who thought for one minute that I actually belived this nonsense----wizards 1st rule.

For YC, well you asked for it, sorry.

For Master Nagus, thanks for going along with me on this, as I know you personally your credentials as a loyal and real match going suppporter are beyond approach mate.

As for me, yes its true I do have an interest in these matters, hence my name, I''ve even seen a couple of unexplained things, but Hex''s, come on get real.

It will be a relief for me if this thread comes to an end now, and I can back to the real worry, can we get promoted?. If I have offended any city fans I''m truly sorry. If I''ve upset any binners, tough!.

Now be honest who had any doubts about Hex''s up until we scored Tuesday night, hell, even I was starting to get worried, and I started the bloody thread in the first place!.

Wizard,my friend.
I smiled when you started this thread and guess what I''m still smiling! Well Done great idea.

Can I just congratulations to the Wizard. It''s not very often that we hit 1000 views, 50 replies and 3 pages for one thread on this board. The whole point of this superb site is to get people talking, debating and having a laugh. This thread has done this perfectly. Nearly everyone has given their two cents and I''ve loved it.

Well done Wizard.

Great thread, nice one. MasterNagus gets my vote for the best reply. But 1st Wizard, how can we be sure your confession isn''t a bluff to cover your true beliefs?!

"after all, what is a lie? ''Tis but The truth in masquerade." (Byron)

"wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?" (Monty Python)

Mister Sparkel: Cheers my friend, my prediction?, well, unlike Master Nagus who I know is very confident re. The Palace, I''m going for a score draw, 2.2 with McVeigh and Mulryne scoring for us. Ater all they are good team at home. See I can it, proberly bloody wrong, but I can do it!.

Pyro Pete: No I ain''t bluffing mate, yes, I do enjoy reading Fantasy Fiction (not Harry damn Potter!) I also enjoy reading about physic research, but that''s it really, my first love after Mrs Wiz and Wiz junior is of course, the super Canaries.

And as for Hex''s, well I do apologise, but while the P'' takers were having their little jibes at my expense on here, I was cracking up with laughter behind my keyboard, Sorry people.

And I always thought Jack was real, he sold me one of his beans, and you should see it, 20 foot high it is, and I only planted it 10 minutes ago!. Stop it, stop it, they''ll be saying I''m mad again!.

wiz, never mind the wizardry

you mentioned way back on page 2 that there were some sound good looking men supporting city

WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY, IF YOU KNOW ANY, PLEASE SEND THEM TO C BLOCK LOWER BARCLAY

now does that sound desperate enough lol