Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

YESS!!! A longer injury list!

with docherty now injured aswell, wouldnt it be perfect to play some youngsters, to play exceptionally well, win the game, and say something about worthigntons refusation to use the youngsters!

Just a thought...

hogesarr

Nice made up word with "refusation", I like it... [;)]But yes, it would be sweet... can''t see it happening though... draw is likely from this one, methinks...

[quote user="hogesar"]

with docherty now injured aswell, wouldnt it be perfect to play some youngsters, to play exceptionally well, win the game, and say something about worthigntons refusation to use the youngsters!

Just a thought...

hogesarr

[/quote]

Exactly what I think. I think Spillane, Cave-Brown, Martin, Eagle and even Kris Renton deserved a chance to play at the Walkers Stadium, with some many firs teamers were out injured. I would love to see Cave-Brown play on the right-back.

It would be good if Spillane and Cave-Brown get a look in now I think.

I would certainly prefer Eagle on the left as opposed to moving Hucks from playing upfront.

If none of the injury doubts play he could do this.

Warner

Cave-Brown   Spillane   Dublin   Drury

Croft   Etuhu   Hughes   Eagle

Martin   Hucks

That would be 4 academy lads playing!

Subs: Gallagher, Colin and 3 Fans

4 academy lads, that is commendable, are they any good? throughout the season we have had 3 academy lads as regulars in the side - Richard Stearman, James Wesolowski, Levi Porter, and i''m sure you would agree with me as i say it is great to see some local lads come through the system.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Warner

Martin   Hucks

[/quote]

Brilliant team! Love to see that on defence!!!!

[quote user="foxile"]4 academy lads, that is commendable, are they any good? throughout the season we have had 3 academy lads as regulars in the side - Richard Stearman, James Wesolowski, Levi Porter, and i''m sure you would agree with me as i say it is great to see some local lads come through the system.[/quote]All I''ll say is, enjoy those 3 academy products while you can, because with Worthy in charge they''re the last you''re going to see for a while... unless your Academy happens to have produced a crop of 6''7" bruisers who can play in seventeen positions each, in which case Worthy is in his own kinda heaven... Erm, football wise, I mean... nothing more sinister... [^o)]

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]

just think Green would be the best keeper ever if Worthington had made him Number 1 when Marshall left instead of buying a new keeper

[/quote]

And I thought Greeno was just lucky the keeper brought in on Marshalls departure was a big pile of poo....  Then again that hasn''t stopped Worthy playing players in the past....

We are so short tomorrow, that worthy won''t have even heard of any of our substitues, as they are going to be mainly academy players!!!

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]

just think Green would be the best keeper ever if Worthington had made him Number 1 when Marshall left instead of buying a new keeper

[/quote]

he did make Green number 1.. or am i missing something?

jas :)

[quote user="hogesar"]

Just a thought...

hogesarr

[/quote]

Yeah! Totally - I was hoping that we''d play some kids this w/e due to the injuries... would be bloody ironic! [:)]

Is "refusation" a word?!

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="hogesar"]

Just a thought...

hogesarr

[/quote]

Yeah! Totally - I was hoping that we''d play some kids this w/e due to the injuries... would be bloody ironic! [:)]

Is "refusation" a word?!

[/quote]

I just realised, refusation is a word. Thank goodness, i just wrote it in a piece of coursework, atleast i can change it now! I had a feelign it wasnt.

[quote user="XXL16"][quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Warner

Martin   Hucks

[/quote]

Brilliant team! Love to see that on defence!!!!

[/quote]why not, this team is worth a definitely worth a punt - lets blood the youngun''s against their old boss who was reluctant to play them - they''d all have a point to prove and need little motivation!!!