Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Football manager 2007

no! i hate waiting for other people! i started a game once and had to wait 3 hours till the person went past the 1st day!

also, if u use the wrong ettings and the other players computer cant handle the game database the game crawls along at Gary Doherty speed!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no! i hate waiting for other people! i started a game once and had to wait 3 hours till the person went past the 1st day!

also, if u use the wrong ettings and the other players computer cant handle the game database the game crawls along at Gary Doherty speed!

jas :)

[/quote]

Haha Jas..

Well, network games have never been successful, they never will be. You do have to wait a while sometimes.. =-P

hogesar

[quote user="Canary Lad"]Hi if anyone on this board has football manager then how about we start a network game? If anyones interested post on here.[/quote]

i wud be interested n i tried it on a bbc forum but if someone decides they cant be arsed to play that day then noone can

Network games and FM don''t really go hand in hand. When I play alone, I can zip through season after season, and when it starts to take 10 times as long it becomes a bit frustrating to say the least.

Plus the fact I can never get the bloody thing working nowadays, even with my firewall configured.

me and my palace and saints supporting mates at uni frequently play network games, its great! and btw im sure you know but you can alter the settings so it puts a limit on how long you have for each day so to speak so u dont end up waiting 3 hours for someone! for instance we have a 1 minute clock as soon as 2/3 people click the button ''continue''