Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Almost glad Ipswich won?

Yes, I never thought I say that, but whereas of course their last minute win over Derby keeps them above us in the table, the fact is that that can still be put right, a win for that ugly,dirty set of cheats Derby today would almost have guaranteed them promotion.

Still bitter about that night of corruption at Carrow Road a few weeks ago, it was interesting to see that both Bywater and Billy Davies were sent off today, this follows on from Darren Moore being suspended for violent conduct from a previous match.

All we need now is for referee Lee Probert to fall down a manhole and the four main culprits from that scandalous night will all have had their come-uppance.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Yes, I never thought I say that, but whereas of course their last minute win over Derby keeps them above us in the table, the fact is that that can still be put right, a win for that ugly,dirty set of cheats Derby today would almost have guaranteed them promotion.

Still bitter about that night of corruption at Carrow Road a few weeks ago, it was interesting to see that both Bywater and Billy Davies were sent off today, this follows on from Darren Moore being suspended for violent conduct from a previous match.

All we need now is for referee Lee Probert to fall down a manhole and the four main culprits from that scandalous night will all have had their come-uppance.

[/quote]Just spoke to a mate who is a town season ticket holder for his sins well someone has to speak to him, tells me derby scored early and just then started to waste as much time as possible also passing the ball along there backline to the cheers of there travelling rabble .Then at the end he sits scum were awarded a corner , from the corner bywater and bruce where pushing each other, the ref sends  them both off bruce was walking back to the changing rooms when bywater then ran up behind him and started punching bruce from behind .Stewards and others had to pull them apart then billy davies runs on to the pich and has a go at the ref who sends him off derby players and backroom staff have to restrain him and force him to go to the stands.He says its the best he has seen them play this season and is confident for once prior to nexts weeks game ,we will see .I also hope derby dont make it they are a bunch of cheats especially bywater at the end of the game the derby fans were berating there own players sqeekie bum time i think OTBC

Stephen Bywater is a disgrace!

Alex Bruce should of stuck the nut on him!

just heard from a mate that the police are Speaking to Bywater about his actions after the red card.

I dont care that the binmen won... what i would like to see is someone smack Stephen Bywater.... its the least he deserves...

if Derby dont go up then that means we get re-united with Bywater next season.. lets give him hell! if a small group congregated outside the players entrance in the city stand he''d wet himself after the game!

if i was manager id encourage our players to challenge him for the ball with an elbow or fist flailing towards his face.. or failing that slide in for the ball in a one on one and miss it by "accident" making studs rake down this twats body!

If i was a player id take him out.. simple as.. chase him down at a backpass then just take off 2 footed... like to see him be nilly big spuds then.

jas :)

Although it involved Ipswich. Who is happy that Bywater and the Derby manager were sent off. And for good measure Derby lost. So as I hoped for after Derby''s recent game at Norwich their season, with any luck, will implode and they miss out on promotion.  

I hope Darby and Moan Foolbawl Crud.....meet Colchester Utd in the Play-offs....

Jamie Cureton scores 3 away, and 3 at home, and the time-wastin'' cheatin'' midland equity card possessing theatricals'' - go crashing out on the road to the Play-off final. Then, next season, Jamie is on our books - and does the same to them time-wastin'' winkers once again, relegatin'' them, and sending us on our way to winning the Championship......

...and that Ref who was ''hood-winked'' by the midland malingerers'' takes a Safri 100 mph half-volley in the k''nuts - the next time he adjudicates at Carra.......He''ll then be able to sing the theme to "The Snowman" like Aled Jones did, before his pre-puberty days......That''ll learn ''em![8o|]  

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I hope Darby and Moan Foolbawl Crud.....meet Colchester Utd in the Play-offs....

Jamie Cureton scores 3 away, and 3 at home, and the time-wastin'' cheatin'' midland equity card possessing theatricals'' - go crashing out on the road to the Play-off final. Then, next season, Jamie is on our books - and does the same to them time-wastin'' winkers once again, relegatin'' them, and sending us on our way to winning the Championship......

...and that Ref who was ''hood-winked'' by the midland malingerers'' takes a Safri 100 mph half-volley in the k''nuts - the next time he adjudicates at Carra.......He''ll then be able to sing the theme to "The Snowman" like Aled Jones did, before his pre-puberty days......That''ll learn ''em![8o|]  

[/quote]

Blimey, not so Mello now though are you - absolutely spot on though[:D]