Sign in to follow this  
foxile

Well done

Well done to you guys today, we didnt deserve to lose but thats football. Losing by an own goal and a penalty signals to me a team that is destined for relegation. Our players just dont seem to care, our only positive was our kid Wesolowski, tipped to be the next big thing out of Australia until two terrible leg breaks.

I am prepared for league one, hopefully without Worthington, this is a sad day for the club and we are all completely gutted. Who knows when we will next play you.

About your team, i was quite impressed with Etuhu in the middle of the park and of course Earnshaw who would be a huge player in any Championship side. Everyone else was average, but still better than our lot, and you will need wholesale changes in the summer if you are to challenge at the top in my opinion.

[quote user="foxile"]

Well done to you guys today, we didnt deserve to lose but thats football. Losing by an own goal and a penalty signals to me a team that is destined for relegation. Our players just dont seem to care, our only positive was our kid Wesolowski, tipped to be the next big thing out of Australia until two terrible leg breaks.

I am prepared for league one, hopefully without Worthington, this is a sad day for the club and we are all completely gutted. Who knows when we will next play you.

About your team, i was quite impressed with Etuhu in the middle of the park and of course Earnshaw who would be a huge player in any Championship side. Everyone else was average, but still better than our lot, and you will need wholesale changes in the summer if you are to challenge at the top in my opinion.

[/quote]Well, after beating you, i''d like to say Good Luck. You''re clearly not a league 1 side, but then again, neither are leeds?Ermm..well, you didnt see our best, with some main players out, and youngsters coming in for once.I felt we played better than you, especially in the secondhalf, where we became the homeside and you resorted to counter-attacks or the odd break here and there.Anywayy..hogesarr

[quote user="foxile"]

[/quote]sounds like we had the better of the 2nd half and you the first.  can''t see you lot going down.  yeah - dicko is of late playing upto the standard expected and demanded of him by the fans and grant - when he good he''s good, sometimes very good, when he''s bad....2 average sides is how radio norfolk described it - so agree foxy, NCFC should be looking to make significant changes if we''re ambitious.

we did have 6/7 first team players injured and decided to blood a few youngsters today but i do agree most of our squad isn''t good enough if we''re to challenge

best of luck pulling it together and surviving, look on the brightside you have a game in hand and there are still teams below you. you can still survive and worthington can still turn it around.

best of luck

on a Norwich city note.... take note smudgo and clucker, Mr Milan and his $$$ aren''t helping Leicester much at the moment, still want him at Norwich?

any mention of "poitives" or "energy levels" or "character" by worthy after the game?

[quote user="foxile"]

[/quote]

Agree with your opions on NCFC foxile...

Think that Worthy will just manage to keep Leicester in the Championship though and that you will be a lot stronger than ourselves come this time next year (whether Worthy is in charge or Milan goes out and gets a good young manager...  I would definetely go for Ince if iwas him).

Just been on your fans website  and your fellow fans arnt a happy bunch ,what didnt suprise me was the abuse mr jarrett was recieving you dont need me to tell you what a poor footballer this man is .I hope you stay up as ive not been able to visit your new stadium yet due having to work saturday mornings ,ive just seen your run in and its against other teams either vieing for promotion or against relegation so its not going to be easy anyway  best of luck OTBC

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="foxile"]

[/quote]

Think that Worthy will just manage to keep Leicester in the Championship though and that you will be a lot stronger than ourselves come this time next year (whether Worthy is in charge or Milan goes out and gets a good young manager...  I would definetely go for Ince if iwas him).

[/quote]

Strangely enough it looks the Ince deal is done. Radio Leicester believe it has been agreed, its in 3 nationaly papers today and many bookmakers have stopped taking bets on the matter.

Personally feel we will need a point to finish above Hull on goal difference, where that point will come from i dont know.

[quote user="foxile"]

[/quote]

Think you''re being a little hard on your team here, foxile. It''s easy to say this when a team''s not performing but I''m certain there''s at least three teams worse than Leicester in this Division. You probably need a maximum of four or five points, and, with or without the '' magic'' of Mr Worthington I think you''ll be OK.

Turning to NCFC Etuhu must have been having one of his good days ''cos there''s been more than enough times this season when he might as well have not been on the pitch. Personally I think we should hold onto Earnshaw as the man''s a goal machine but there''s plenty of others who think we should cash in and use the money to bring in some extra quality in other areas. I would certainly agree that wholesale changes need to be made. These cost money. Whether or not the Board of NCFC have the nerve to see it through remains to be seen........... 

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Polar 1990 - What a silly thing to say, Mandaric has not been a Leicester that long and I think you will find he bought into them after the transfer deadline closed.[/quote]

i was under the impression it had been before the transfer window. if thats the case i take it back.

[quote user="foxile"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="foxile"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Strangely enough it looks the Ince deal is done. Radio Leicester believe it has been agreed, its in 3 nationaly papers today and many bookmakers have stopped taking bets on the matter.

Personally feel we will need a point to finish above Hull on goal difference, where that point will come from i dont know.

[/quote]can''t believe worthy has gone in for this high gamble option - if leicester are relegated or just avoid it, then surely his reputation is further tarnished - certainly by his comments yesterday, this looks more likely.  if so, can''t see a decent club coming in for him, maybe he''s sold himself short - especially if the ince deal is done and dusted.i''m suprised leicester are in trouble, the spectre of relegation has arrived suddenly- like fulham, who seemed safe in jan/feb.

Hi Polar - The talk of Mandaric taking over at Leicester began during January but there were a lot of twists and turns before he finally bought them out round about the middle of February. Like all things time will tell if it was a good thing for Leicester, particularly given that I doubt that Mandaric had contemplated them getting relegated...

[quote user="foxile"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="foxile"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As I stated on another thread on here sometime over the past couple of weeks (not sure if this was before I heard that Leicester were interested in him or not)...  I think that Ince would be great for any club with a bit of ambition in this league... just think of the contacts that he has within the game and the respect that he would gain from young players...  You can easily see him doing what Keane has done for Sunderland can''t you???

If you get Ince to spend Milan''s cash then I would be very jealous indeed... as that would be my dreamteam to have here at Carrow Road!!!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Hi Polar - The talk of Mandaric taking over at Leicester began during January but there were a lot of twists and turns before he finally bought them out round about the middle of February. Like all things time will tell if it was a good thing for Leicester, particularly given that I doubt that Mandaric had contemplated them getting relegated...[/quote]

i see, thanks for setting me straight. i was sure it had happened before that but then again i can;t ever remeber Leicester making big signings in the window.