Safri out
Lappin out
Fotheringham out
Brown out

Shackell doubtful
Drury doubtful

Jurgen Colin out "for family reasons",

totally 8 players out!

So Andy Hughes would be left-back? No because if Shackell not playing, who play center-half and right-back? Hughes can play 2 positions together? Or Peter Grant re-register as a player again?

--

team tomorrow:

Warner

Cave-Brown  Dublin  Hughes ??

Croft  Spillane  Etuhu  Eagle

Martin  Huckerby

sub: Renton, Earnshaw, Gallacher, ??

I cannot make up the number be honest!!!

[quote user="XXL16"]

According to the team news tomorrow...

Doherty out
Safri out
Lappin out
Fotheringham out
Brown out

Shackell doubtful
Drury doubtful

totally 8 players out!

So Andy Hughes would be left-back? No because if Shackell not playing, who play center-half and right-back? Hughes can play 2 positions together? Or Peter Grant re-register as a player again?

--

team tomorrow:

Warner

Martin  Huckerby

[/quote]

If all those players are really out then it would have to be:-

Warner - Cave-Brown Spillane Dublin Hughes - Croft Etuhu Martin Eagle - Huckerby Earnshaw.

I''m going so I could sit on the bench!!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="XXL16"]

According to the team news tomorrow...

Doherty out
Safri out
Lappin out
Fotheringham out
Brown out

Shackell doubtful
Drury doubtful

totally 8 players out!

--

team tomorrow:

Warner

Martin  Huckerby

[/quote]

If all those players are really out then it would have to be:-

Warner - Cave-Brown Spillane Dublin Hughes - Croft Etuhu Martin Eagle - Huckerby Earnshaw.

I''m going so I could sit on the bench!!!!

[/quote]

Yeah me too, I am going to be on the bench! Let''s hope Cave-Brown can play, I really hope!

someone at the gym was whinging about Jurgen colin being out saying his "family reasons" are made up and he''s a waste of space etc.,..

Jurgen colin has a severely disabled son who needs special care.. i made a point of telling this chap... i think it went in one ear and out the other though.. pleb!

jas :)

warner

cave brown   dublin  spillane   hughes

croft              etuhu             eagle

huckerby

martin                                renton

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

someone at the gym was whinging about Jurgen colin being out saying his "family reasons" are made up and he''s a waste of space etc.,..

Jurgen colin has a severely disabled son who needs special care.. i made a point of telling this chap... i think it went in one ear and out the other though.. pleb!

jas :)

[/quote]

He was Grant''s first choice right-back for many games after he take charge, but why he was dropped so quickly? Maybe he had bust-up with the manager on training....

Yes he is going to start also a risk too, he just come back, give Renton a chance up front with Martin!!! (OH the youngest frontline we have for several years!!!)

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]

what about halliday? where does he play?

otherwise, i don''t know... joe lewis at left back anyone?

[/quote]

halliday was playing the reserves tonight that means he did notget a chance

[quote user="savenell"]

warner

cave brown   dublin  spillane   hughes

croft              etuhu             eagle

huckerby

martin                                renton

[/quote]

lovely, that''s the team I want to see tomorrow!!! Come one the academy!!!

Is it just me?????

But with 56 points and zero chance of being relegated I am quite happy to see some of these younger lads thrown in at the deep end.

Ideally you dont want them playing out of position but they wont mind as long as they are playing im sure.

Lets encourage these young players and understand they WILL make mistakes.

It would seem silly to wait until next season when there is more pressure.

I see these last few games as an oppotunity for the younger players to show what they can do.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Is it just me?????

But with 56 points and zero chance of being relegated I am quite happy to see some of these younger lads thrown in at the deep end.

Ideally you dont want them playing out of position but they wont mind as long as they are playing im sure.

Lets encourage these young players and understand they WILL make mistakes.

It would seem silly to wait until next season when there is more pressure.

I see these last few games as an oppotunity for the younger players to show what they can do.

[/quote]

I am with you mate, but of course PG may concern Norwich fans pay first team ticket for this Burnley game, the fans did not pay "reserves game" price for this game, so there should be more first teamers in the team!

But on the other way, I don''t think any Norwich fans did not want to see more academy players play for the first team! You also got a very important poinr, they might not be very good, also they will make mistakes, but so did our first teamers, ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES!!!!

I don''t know the severity of many of the injuries we have, but I would rather see the young boys playing tonight giving the more senior players the chance to get some fitness back before the big one on Sunday.  Our pride for the season now rests on that 1 game.  For, if we lose (god forbid), then I cant see us having any chance of finishing above them, which is the only thing now worth shouting for after this poor season.

Can anyone shed any light on why Lappin has been out?  I heard it was for a broken thumb.  Is his thumb attached to his leg to stop him kicking the ball or attached to his forehead to stop him headering it?  If not, then why the hell isn''t he classed as fit?

[quote user="bigbear"]

I don''t know the severity of many of the injuries we have, but I would rather see the young boys playing tonight giving the more senior players the chance to get some fitness back before the big one on Sunday.  Our pride for the season now rests on that 1 game.  For, if we lose (god forbid), then I cant see us having any chance of finishing above them, which is the only thing now worth shouting for after this poor season.

Can anyone shed any light on why Lappin has been out?  I heard it was for a broken thumb.  Is his thumb attached to his leg to stop him kicking the ball or attached to his forehead to stop him headering it?  If not, then why the hell isn''t he classed as fit?

[/quote]

Lappin had op on his finger so it''s no good to risk him...

Is MLJ or Peter Thorne available to go sit on the bench? or are they both still suffering from horrific whingeries?

[quote user="BedsCanary"]Surely Grant himself could still do a job in midfield?
[/quote]

That''s exactly what I think about, think he and Etuhu can do a job...[/:)]