Sign in to follow this  
the brock man

whos the worst signing ever

Reading this thread has made me wonder exactly how we''ve stayed in division one! We''vebeen bloody awul the last decade, and it makes me really apprecaite the situation we''re in now!

Archie and DumbleDelia I can''t believe you rate Fuglestad! I was harsh to suggest Anselin maybe, but little Eric was truly abysmal. Perhaps I was just spoilt having been brought up watching Bowen, but even so.
Tumbleweed, I like Libbra just for that goal too.

Speaking of short lived striker success stories, do you remember that striker we had on loan from Spurs when Mike Walker was at the end of his second spell? Neale Fenn was it? We were heading for relegation, Fenn arrived and shock horror, we won a couple of home games 5-0. Everyone for ages were asking where is he now, let''s sign him up! Never heard of him again though.

there has to be a winner in this and it has been suggested elsewhere

BRYAN HAMILTON

no player could truly take us to the depths he did, and what makes it worse, he is still considered a footballing expert in the media

ha ha

and before that, my old mate gary megson, average as a player and absolute crap as a manager

thank god we got rid!!!

I hope you are having typing mistake of say Edworthy is rubbish signing; Marc did so well in the first team as Nigel will tell you, or Briggs will tell you how he was always playing regular reserves football....

Pete

The last I heard Neal Fenn was playing for Peterborough - I too thought he was a super busy little player and I will always remember the sad look on Mike Walker''s face after that 5-0 win which was to be the last of his reign at the club. I think he already knew that day that he was going as the players ran around the ground saluting the fans.

Yeah totally agree about tracey remmebr someone saying they saw him on sauce in highs the night before a game

who can forget him getting tackled by dublin and ndlove ( sorry about spelling) in the corner against the sky blues

Worst ever by far. Martin Chivers! Didn''t want to plat when we were the only game played in 3rd round of the f a cup in the 70''s. Lost 3-0. Keith Weller played in tights!!!