Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

I hope you are all very proud

8,000 supporters going to Palace I bet that number made the players nervous with all that support, us true supporters stayed at home so as not to put any added pressure on the lads.

I trust Worthy will severely rebuke you all for getting anxious and upsetting his players.

Yeah actually I was joking, but also having a dig at NW for having a go about us being edgy, if we started well enough that would go a long way to calming the old nerves.

But Palace is only an 80 mile round trip not the 200 to Norwich and was considering going, but not the happy hunting ground that it was in the 90''s when the likes of Sutton, Power, Goss, Newman. Phillips made it 4 away wins on the trot at Selhurst, we have not played well there for many a season now, just glad the Dons moved to MK.

By taking so many fans City were a hostage to fortune, the club didn''t do the fans or the team any favours by yaking up the huge allocation, now 8,000 fans have witnessed a poor performance rather than the usual handfull.

I always knew this would be a very good point but it wasn''t to be.

The nerves start to jangle now.

Keep the faith.

of course he is joking

shame the management aren''t though

sorry, but a manager has really sunk way too low when he starts criticising the fans, especially us

about time worthy and the others in the club who have a go at us lived on an average wage, did a full day''s work (and that is more than they do up at colney), then spend the evening supporting the club who you have followed all your life.

This after a long trip to cardiff the previous saturday, and then again to palace yesterday, we are not being paid to do it worthy, we do it out of love

sorry folks, i am still disgusted with those comments re gillingham!!!

Couldn''t have put it better myself Archie. The fans were magnificent yesterday. Singing from minute one, applauding the players off the pitch and singing "we love you Norwich, we do". Don''t blame us Pete

Hang on Archie what Pete is trying to say is that Worthy blamed 23,000 of us on Tue for making the players nervous, is he now going to blame the 8,000 away supporters for making them nervous yesterday. Having been to a couple of away games I consider the away support to be fantastic and they still sing and cheer whatever the performance. I have not seen any post match comments from Worthy so I don''t know who he is blaming this time.

I hope you''re being sarcastic Pete as we were singing and supporting
the lads all afternoon even when things weren''t going well. Unlike the support at
home when it can get negative very quickly.