Sign in to follow this  
Grant the Cat

any pubs?

[quote user="jurgen gussett"]i know this may have been posted before but does anyone know of any pubs open before the game sunday?[/quote]

Coach & Horses is open from 10am serving bacon butties  and will then be open all afternoon with their normal menu being available after the football finishes

[quote user="jurgen gussett"]i know this may have been posted before but does anyone know of any pubs open before the game sunday?[/quote]

You are more than welcome to join me an'' my profoundly deaf, myopic, mange ridden and three legged dog, ''Lucky'' .[&] We''ll be outside our usual pre-match drinkin'' haunt, just outside the Guildhall near the market. I have a couple of bottles of  blue meths, a litre of "Whizz Bang Wallop Zoider" and some toilet duck that you may share with me, (you can also have first dips in my favourite refuse bin, should be full o'' goodies after a busy Saturday night)[pi] - and there''s plenty of room on my urine soaked tartan blanket for you to make yourself at home. Bring some Rizlas and a coupla'' ounces of baccy, and some new strings for my ''Fender Teleporter'' Geetar (no amp, but what the hell, eh?)......We can have a fuggin'' singalong an'' a dance - and then make our way to the game together......."Lucky",[&] will be OK,  I''ll just leave him there, (as he''s quite dead). Anyway, the Taxidermist Taxi drivers'' at the Guildhall rank - practice their embalming and stuffin'' skills on him while waitin'' for fares - and keep him in tip-top festerin'' condition - so I get a few extra squid to ''feed'' him, from the social.........[B]

C U THERE! Junkers Goering.......Can yer lend us a tenner? Yer can be me bes'' fuggin mate y''know!

most of them will be open.. whteher they will be selling Al-kee-hol is another matter... Lloyds normally does.. Squares doesnt

jas :)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

You are more than welcome to join me an'' my profoundly deaf, myopic, mange ridden and three legged dog, ''Lucky'' .[&] We''ll be outside our usual pre-match drinkin'' haunt, just outside the Guildhall near the market. I have a couple of bottles of  blue meths, a litre of "Whizz Bang Wallop Zoider" and some toilet duck that you may share with me, (you can also have first dips in my favourite refuse bin, should be full o'' goodies after a busy Saturday night)[pi] - and there''s plenty of room on my urine soaked tartan blanket for you to make yourself at home. Bring some Rizlas and a coupla'' ounces of baccy, and some new strings for my ''Fender Teleporter'' Geetar (no amp, but what the hell, eh?)......We can have a fuggin'' singalong an'' a dance - and then make our way to the game together......."Lucky",[&] will be OK,  I''ll just leave him there, (as he''s quite dead). Anyway, the Taxidermist Taxi drivers'' at the Guildhall rank - practice their embalming and stuffin'' skills on him while waitin'' for fares - and keep him in tip-top festerin'' condition - so I get a few extra squid to ''feed'' him, from the social.........[B]

C U THERE! Junkers Goering.......Can yer lend us a tenner? Yer can be me bes'' fuggin mate y''know!

[/quote]

Or you could go more down-market and go for a pint in Refreshers.

We are doing the Jubilee, the Rosary and ending up at the Coach and Horses.....and to celebrate our win, the same pubs on the way back in reverse order.....