Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

PinkUn Forum Users Map

Oh dear CA. We are not creating a very good example of the female species are we?!

Apparently they''re adding new places to their database all the time and you can inform them of towns and villages you''d like to see on there by filling in a feedback form here:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=feedback

Don''t forget to put the following link in the url box at the bottom of the form:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68720118100&src=flash_map&sig=visitor_map&src_mvid=68720142825&origin=other&ct=seemore

They''ll ask for latitude and longitude of your location. This can be found at http://www.multimap.com Just type in your postcode and the latitude and longitude figures will appear below the map.

[quote user="Kathy"]Oh dear CA. We are not creating a very good example of the female species are we?![/quote]

No we''re not Kathy.

I still cant figure out how to find Cromer which is only 5 miles away from my little village but then again I won''t be able to think straight until after Sunday.

Help???

That map knows Cromer if that''s near enough for you CA? Just click on ''Join'' and type in Cromer, England, United Kingdom in the location bar.

Ive done it, easy when you know how isn''t it? [:D]

Thanks Pete.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Thanks Pete.

[/quote]

At least you got there in the end. That only took you, what, about four hours?! [;)] [:D] LOL!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

Thanks Pete.

[/quote]

At least you got there in the end. That only took you, what, about four hours?! [;)] [:D] LOL!

[/quote]

Err mmm. I havent.

I''m sorry for those who have been having problems, but i really cannot see how hard it is!it took me about 30 seconds flat!

As I am considerably richer than yow......do you want all of my properties listed?

[quote user="AJ"]I''m sorry for those who have been having problems, but i really cannot see how hard it is!

it took me about 30 seconds flat!
[/quote]

Well I''ve just had another go and despite telling it a hundred times Reepham is in Norfolk I now reside in Lincolnshire.[:(]

[quote user="Cluck "]As I am considerably richer than yow......do you want all of my properties listed?[/quote]

Only your main nest box Cluck

[quote user="Cluck "]As I am considerably richer than yow......do you want all of my properties listed?[/quote]

Only if your list includes Carrow Road - complete with seating arrangements for the directors'' box.

OTBC

Only if your list includes Carrow Road - complete with seating arrangements for the directors'' box.

OTBC

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="AJ"]I''m sorry for those who have been having problems, but i really cannot see how hard it is!

[/quote]

Well I''ve just had another go and despite telling it a hundred times Reepham is in Norfolk I now reside in Lincolnshire.[:(]

[/quote]

Nevermind! At least it won''t take you so long to get to Sheffield! [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]I would if I could figure out how to do it [:D][/quote]

city angel, with respect to the women I have known in my life I have to say that not a one was capable of standing up and pointing out whether they were facing north, south, east or west. Just in case you should be similarly afflicted and, given your recent move and the need to become accustomed to your new surroundings, when you are on the cliffs at Cromer facing the sea you are looking to the north. Therefore, if you are told to head south to Carrow Road you do not climb in the sailboat.  

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear Kathy - well I hope your new house is nice anyway [;)]

I don''t understand it, it got mine right first time!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]YC - Spot on old chap. I still reckon that the British Navy were in fact in Iranian waters and that they gave the map to the only female on the patrol!![:D] [/quote]

I''m with you on that one!     [:)]

There was a shot of the female allegedly steering the boat....but a male also had his hand on the wheel from in front to ensure she didn''t crash it.

Embarrassing and humiliating....and let''s just thank God "The Sun" didn''t put her on Page Three.       [+o(] 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

city angel, with respect to the women I have known in my life I have to say that not a one was capable of standing up and pointing out whether they were facing north, south, east or west. Just in case you should be similarly afflicted and, given your recent move and the need to become accustomed to your new surroundings, when you are on the cliffs at Cromer facing the sea you are looking to the north. Therefore, if you are told to head south to Carrow Road you do not climb in the sailboat.  

[/quote]We did a similar thing to this when I first moved into my flat in Halls... one girl placed the Wirral as being near Lancaster and another was from Prestatyn in North Wales and placed her marker in Cardiff... [^o)] There weren''t even technical problems to contend with, it was on paper!!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

I have to unfortunately admit that you''re right Yankee, I never have no idea of whether I''m facing north or south but next time I''m at Cromer I''ll feel confident of which direction I''m facing. [:)]

I''ve got no sense of direction either and get lost whereever I drive, presume thats a woman thing too!

I would just like to point out that I am now on the map. They had to add Reepham to the database. It wasnt my fault so there.

[:P]