Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Colchester match thread...

3-0 down.

To bloody Colchester. "You''re even worse than Ipswich" from their fans.

Thoughts?

Especially want to hear from the "Player of the year Andy Hughes is a legend and is the sole reason for our recent upturn in performances" campaign, as this game is just proving that he is crap, not good enough for us, and sure as hell shouldn''t be in the starting 11.

Fotheringham also sounds as if he is just not upto it.

Hughes needs dropping.. bring back Jurgen!

this game has shown Grant just what needs to be done over the summer... this was a lesson for us today, and one i hope we take on board...

Colchester are over acheiving and we should pee all over them if we are to harbour any hopes of promotion next season.

lets see how we respond vs Hull on Friday

jas :)

The silence is deafening alex

Sounds like everyone had a terrible game - Fozzy and Hughes especially. Dublin''s name was barely mentioned on the commentary in the second half.

And yet, we fans have switched off as though it the summer already because we''ve reached 50 points.

Very weird atmosphere about this game!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

this game has shown Grant just what needs to be done over the summer... this was a lesson for us today, and one i hope we take on board...

Colchester are over acheiving and we should pee all over them if we are to harbour any hopes of promotion next season.

[/quote]

Colin is on his way at the end of the season.

Looks like we have Hughes as a permanent fixture at right-back to look forward to. [:$]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Looks like we have Hughes as a permanent fixture at right-back to look forward to. [:$]

[/quote]

This wouldn''t surprise me at all...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

3-0 down.

Thoughts?

Especially want to hear from the "Player of the year Andy Hughes is a legend and is the sole reason for our recent upturn in performances" campaign, as this game is just proving that he is crap, not good enough for us, and sure as hell shouldn''t be in the starting 11.

[/quote]

hehehe it wasn''t you that rang up Canary call was it Alex???

The guy just now that said "that some fans say that Andy Hughes isn''t very good... I wouldn''t even say that he was that good" to his mates all peeing themselves with laughter in the background.....  absolute classic!!!

About 16th place in the league and only the 3rd best team in East Anglia....

but hey in most peoples eyes things are improving and next season we are going to be challenging for a play-off place again....

LAUGHABLE is the word!!!!

Why exactly are most people happy with such inept c**p nowadays???

[quote user="Smudger"]

but hey in most peoples eyes things are improving and next season we are going to be challenging for a play-off place again....

[/quote]

I don''t think many people are happy with the situation at present it''s just that in spite of todays reult many more of us are begining to see a light at the end of the tunnel and this gives us a more optimistic outlook for next season.

I think the idea that there are delia loving city fans who are 100% happy with everything at the club is nonsense, i certainly have yet to come accross any.

I don''t know of a single Norwich City fan who is happy with our current situation, but I can think of at least two people who seem to gain pleasure from such defeats... bet you can''t guess who they are! [:)]

why is it when ever there is a international break it''s when norwich are just picking up form i knew they were going to lose 2d just the fact they always have a bad result when domestic football comes bk LOL oh well many more up & downs to come .

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I don''t know of a single Norwich City fan who is happy with our current situation, but I can think of at least two people who seem to gain pleasure from such defeats... bet you can''t guess who they are! [:)]
[/quote]

No, EM. You will have to give me more of a clue

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I don''t know of a single Norwich City fan who is happy with our current situation, but I can think of at least two people who seem to gain pleasure from such defeats... bet you can''t guess who they are! [:)]
[/quote]

Try imagining that some of us are already resigned to such crap football until things change dramatically at the club. A win or loss now means nothing as the season is dead...probably along with the next one...and the one after that. When the good times do come back (and they will)...you and your contemporaries will be like a dog with two tails, while those of us who have been there before will just be grateful.

You can''t taste success until you''ve properly experienced it.....and 10 lacklustre years under DS and co. constitutes little more than a dirty spoon in my view.

[/quote]

1. Nigel Worthington.

2. Doug Livermore.

went to game today,hughes should NEVER put on a norwich shirt again fotheringham get rid,apart  from safri and the keeper the whole team garbage utter rubbish.I will not go away again this season.

Today shew Peter Grant the size of the task ahead - Hughes for all his enthusiasm isn''t up to the stanadard required, Fotheringham is another flash harry who doesn''t think - one crossfield pass today put Lappin under terrible pressure.

Where was Etuhu today?

It would appear Norwich players don''t like a physical battle they certainly didn''t today.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

3-0 down.

Thoughts?

[/quote]

hehehe it wasn''t you that rang up Canary call was it Alex???

The guy just now that said "that some fans say that Andy Hughes isn''t very good... I wouldn''t even say that he was that good" to his mates all peeing themselves with laughter in the background.....  absolute classic!!!

[/quote]

On the contrary Smudger, you''re the one for whom LAUGHABLE is the word. Up you pop as soon as we play poorly, having gone strangely quiet as we won our previous two games. None of us are happy with our position, or what happened today: however, most of us have accepted where we are, and will be giving the manager the time he needs to rebuild the side and put things right. That makes us realistic football supporters, and nothing else. Meanwhile, in spite of your absurd doomsaying, the club moved onto 50 points and away from danger: this after you had the nerve to ridicule anyone who dared suggest we''d even stay up at all!

As I said, laughable.

[/quote]

I am far from happy when we lose to the likes of Mighty Colchester Utd EM...

I am however one of the few people that has stood up to the board of directors (who are the ones who are causing all this grief at our football club).

There isn''t going to be no big improvement under the current boardrom set up SIMPLE AS... all next season will see is yet more mid-table dross (in a very poor league) at best.

I can only assume that you and the thousands of others like you are far happier with the current state of affairs than the likes of myself and Cluck (who expect much, much more and will not accept more of what has been on offer for the past 3 years).

You can paint it in any light you like.... but yet again we have seen nothing yet to suggest that we can challenge for the play-off''s again next season (the very least that imo any supporter should be demanding of a club of our size).

As I have said many times... I see the apathy of our fans who are prepared to fill the ground week in week out, year after year as the biggest reason why NCFC will not move forward in the next year or so... because imo the board has no reason to do too much about changing anything.... When Granty and all fans with a sense of realism know that massive changes are still needed here at Carrow Road for anything to improve over the long term.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

says who?

we wont be signing ostemobor, and i fully expect Jurgen to feature for us again this season....

Climb back in the pram now do. It was bad for sure and the fact the surroundings were a bit "sub standard" made it seem a bit worse. We are where we are and we''ve got what we''ve got. No matter how much whining we do it won''t change it.

My message for the "hooze baiters" is simple - if you want to ditch every player who had a bad game today then you had best find 11 more right quick for our next fixture. That player has had good games this season - and bad ones too. But you name me one player in the current squad who you couldn''t lay that same accusation on? It was not so long ago that hucks was past it, then he''s sensational. A month ago martin was the best thing since sliced bread and since then the bread looks a little stale.

It was a bad day. Get over it with minimal fuss please.  

[quote user="Ed Notty"]

Climb back in the pram now do. It was bad for sure and the fact the surroundings were a bit "sub standard" made it seem a bit worse. We are where we are and we''ve got what we''ve got. No matter how much whining we do it won''t change it.

My message for the "hooze baiters" is simple - if you want to ditch every player who had a bad game today then you had best find 11 more right quick for our next fixture. That player has had good games this season - and bad ones too. But you name me one player in the current squad who you couldn''t lay that same accusation on? It was not so long ago that hucks was past it, then he''s sensational. A month ago martin was the best thing since sliced bread and since then the bread looks a little stale.

It was a bad day. Get over it with minimal fuss please.  

[/quote]

And how many ''bad games'' has Hughes had since signing?  A useful squad player and benchman due to his versatility, but he has been a first team regular these 2 disastrous seasons.  At times The 2 managers seem to have been accomadating him in the team!!  [:S]

3 - 0 to a team who has a goalkeeper called ''Gurkin'' - just about sums us up really - losing to a load of veggies - I''m sorry but this defeat smacks of the old Costa Del Norwich again - think they have done enough to survive another season so now taking it easy cos they know they not playing for their futures cos the club aint got the money to replace them - until this mindset is replaced  we will never do anything and be prepared for another season next year of the same old dross - Always thought Smudger was a bit extreme but now starting to think along his lines !! Still they will get 25000 next season for every home game so like I said ages ago and what Smudger said earlier - why should the board worry when the pockets are being filled by easily pleased fans. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

says who?

we wont be signing ostemobor, and i fully expect Jurgen to feature for us again this season....

[/quote]

Rest assured, jbtk, Colin WILL leave at the end of the season...

How much would you like to wager?

After seeing your betting form, especially yesterday, I''m pretty confident that my money is safe. [:P][;)]