Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

premiership years 92/93

Yeah, cheers ricky! I was 16 at this time and it was the first time i felt genuine pride at being an NCFC fan. This was restored all too briefly in our Championship title season but 92/93 seems like another life now... pass the rope...[:''(]

[quote user="ricky knight"]just watching premiership years on sky 1992/93, now i am really depressed and realise how far we have fallen. memories.[/quote]Cheers for that.

[quote user="ricky knight"]just watching premiership years on sky 1992/93, now i am really depressed and realise how far we have fallen. memories.[/quote]

Yep...happy days indeed.  I hope some of the youngsters on here who tire of us "old ''uns" running on about it get their days of glory in due course too. There really is a big difference between the club of ''92/93 and what we get dished up now.

We weren''t nice little Norwich then.....and were as much a fixture in the top flight as Fulham are nowadays. Oh for those exciting yo yo years of old!       [:''(]

i was 11 at the time.. if we''d beaten Man utd we would of won the league.. im convinced!

to of been the FIRST winners of the premier league would of been something special...

jas :)