Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Cave-Brown signs up!!

He has just signed a new 1 year deal similar to eagle''s. Is this now the time to give him some games until the end of the season, because with the uncertainty over colin''s future he could save peter grant some transfer funds. People are also unsure over hughes and i think you need someone who is a natural right-back as cover for your first choice. So is cave-brown the man or do you think someone else needs to be brought in?

[quote user="scotty is here LOL"]I think cave-brown should be given a chance at rightback and the end of the day he has go to start coz hughes is usless[/quote]exactly, nothing to play for now

put the lad into the squad

we still arent safe from relegation... best not to blood the youngsters until we have NO CHANCE of going down... survival is still to be played for.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we still arent safe from relegation... best not to blood the youngsters until we have NO CHANCE of going down... survival is still to be played for.

[/quote]

Just checking, are you certain that relegation is still a mathematical possibility? I know that all the teams below us can still finish above 50 points, but many still have to play each other so not all of them can achieve the maximum available.

[/quote]

Lucky he didn''t play Chris Martin until we had NO CHANCE of going down then.  Cave Brown is a decent player and should get a chance now ready for next season imo

if we lose our next 2 games we could be 5 points off the drop zone with 20 points to play for...

Yes.. we are still very much in it.

if we lose our next 2 games we could be 5 points off the drop zone with 20 points to play for...

whoops! i meant 12 points to play for!

whoops! i meant 12 points to play for!

[/quote]

I''m not saying you are wrong (the maths is far too complicated for me) but, like I said, not all the teams below us could get the maximum 12 points because some play each other so somebody is going to have to drop points in the run-in. I''m guessing you are right, as I''ve a feeling it will be mentioned in the Press when we are mathematically certain to stay up, but wondered whether you are just basing that on the assumption that all of the teams below us can still get maximum points out of their remaining games?