Sign in to follow this  
burn down the ipswich

have never laughed so hard in my life!!!!

ML - ITFC
Academy Player
Academy Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely a club with:

*One of the best fan bases in the league.
*A brilliant ground (although I don''t think we own it).
*Close to London, yet in a beautiful county.
*A boom town (Ipswich is by far the fastest growing urban area in East Anglia).

Has got to count for something. I suppose if an investor just cares about money then he/she won''t invest but if they have passion in their heart, who could refuse to invest in Ipswich Town Football Club!

hahahahahahahaha what a loser!!!!

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

ML - ITFC
Academy Player
Academy Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely a club with:

*One of the best fan bases in the league.
*A brilliant ground (although I don''t think we own it).
*Close to London, yet in a beautiful county.
*A boom town (Ipswich is by far the fastest growing urban area in East Anglia).

Has got to count for something. I suppose if an investor just cares about money then he/she won''t invest but if they have passion in their heart, who could refuse to invest in Ipswich Town Football Club!

hahahahahahahaha what a loser!!!!

[/quote]

I laugh, but in the sense that we usee the majority of the same points that we do..unfortunately.

Fastest growing urban area in East Anglia? How hilarious. Not that this is particularly anything to aspire to but it''s just plain wrong. How about one of the slowest growing? I sadly have to know about this kind of thing for my job working for a local council so i thought i''d just put this straight with some poulation figures for a selection of urban areas in EA. These are 2000 to 2005 from official labour market statistics on Nomis:Norwich 121,600 - 127,600Colchester 155,100 - 163,400Bedford 146,100 - 153,000Chelmsford 156,300 - 161,100Cambridge 109,900 - 124,000Ipswich 116,600 - 118,200So out of that little lot, ipsh*t is in fact the slowest growing urban area!

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"]hahahahahahahaha what a loser!!!![/quote]Soooo.........What part of that makes him a loser?

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="burn down the ipswich"]hahahahahahahaha what a loser!!!![/quote]

Soooo...

...What part of that makes him a loser?
[/quote]

The part that says he''s an Ipswich fan

If this is the funniest thing you have ever heard, might I suggest you consider investing in a radio or even a television?

They have people on them called comedians or politicians and they do things called jokes which can make you laugh sometimes.   Your experience of things to make you laugh should grow rapidly and put this item into perspective as ordinary and totally unfunny thing that it is.

Perhaps some occasional human contact would help? 

[quote user="a1canary"]Fastest growing urban area in East Anglia? How hilarious. Not that this is particularly anything to aspire to but it''s just plain wrong. How about one of the slowest growing? I sadly have to know about this kind of thing for my job working for a local council so i thought i''d just put this straight with some poulation figures for a selection of urban areas in EA.

These are 2000 to 2005 from official labour market statistics on Nomis:

Norwich 121,600 - 127,600
Colchester 155,100 - 163,400
Bedford 146,100 - 153,000
Chelmsford 156,300 - 161,100
Cambridge 109,900 - 124,000

Ipswich 116,600 - 118,200

So out of that little lot, ipsh*t is in fact the slowest growing urban area!
[/quote]

Those figures are ridiculously misleading though,the ones for the other towns include basically the whole urban area of the town whilst the one for Norwich is just the 2 central wards-ie.it doesn`t include nearly all the suburbs such as Sprowston,Costessey,Hellesdon,Thorpe etc. If you include the suburban population you can double that figure.

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="burn down the ipswich"]hahahahahahahaha what a loser!!!![/quote]

Soooo...

...What part of that makes him a loser?
[/quote] All of it. Get with the theme of the board. Its for NORWICH CITY FANS.

Considering ML - ITFC ''Academy Player'' has made 10% progress, I''m not sure we need to expect much intelligence form him anyway.

I wonder what he is trying to progress towards... ??

you Cambridge boys are a bit miserable aren''t you?

its derby day soon, down with the scum, up with the City!

scum scum scum scum scum

Apparently things are so bad at NCFC that we''re not even allowed to laugh at the scum any more!

Well, tough luck boo boys cos I''m having a hearty chuckle right now and

no one is going to stop me unless you get yourself on a train up to

Manchester...[:P]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

If this is the funniest thing you have ever heard, might I suggest you consider investing in a radio or even a television?

They have people on them called comedians or politicians and they do things called jokes which can make you laugh sometimes.   Your experience of things to make you laugh should grow rapidly and put this item into perspective as ordinary and totally unfunny thing that it is.

[/quote]

sorry to say it but only a binner wouldnt laugh at that post.. not saying ur one.. but come on! unless u got out of the wrong side of bed then its worth a chuckle!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

sorry to say it but only a binner wouldnt laugh at that post.. not saying ur one.. but come on! unless u got out of the wrong side of bed then its worth a chuckle!

jas :)

[/quote]I''m with EM and Jas on this - if we can''t laugh at the scum, what can we do! And i''m sorry but the "how could anyone with passion in their heart refuse to invest in Ipswich Town Football Club?" line IS funny!

I''ve forgotten how to laugh these days thanks to Deliliah Smilth and her cohorts....so this doesn''t really affect me. I did try though......but only briefly.       [:(]

[quote user="Cluck "]I''ve forgotten how to laugh these days thanks to Deliliah Smilth and her cohorts....so this doesn''t really affect me. I did try though......but only briefly.       [:(][/quote]Aww..i''ve always felt sympathy for lonely/depressed birds, normally i''d take advantage though...Wanna gou out some time cluck?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

so i see you''ve never heard of the humour form of sarcasm then? its people like you that make norwich the boring club it is, come on lets have some pride

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck "]I''ve forgotten how to laugh these days thanks to Deliliah Smilth and her cohorts....so this doesn''t really affect me. I did try though......but only briefly.       [:(][/quote]Aww..i''ve always felt sympathy for lonely/depressed birds, normally i''d take advantage though...Wanna gou out some time cluck?[/quote]Careful hogesar, you might be making Smudger jealous!

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck "]I''ve forgotten how to laugh these days thanks to Deliliah Smilth and her cohorts....so this doesn''t really affect me. I did try though......but only briefly.       [:(][/quote]Aww..i''ve always felt sympathy for lonely/depressed birds, normally i''d take advantage though...Wanna gou out some time cluck?[/quote]Careful hogesar, you might be making Smudger jealous![/quote]Oops, im sorry. Didnt realise you were taken cluck, by the beautiful smudger!=-)

[quote user="hogesar"]
[quote user="Cluck "]I''ve forgotten how to laugh these days thanks to Deliliah Smilth and her cohorts....so this doesn''t really affect me. I did try though......but only briefly.       [:(][/quote]

Aww..i''ve always felt sympathy for lonely/depressed birds, normally i''d take advantage though...

Wanna gou out some time cluck?
[/quote]

Funniest thing I''ve read in ages, Quality. BiG LOL

[quote user="hogesar"]
[quote user="Cluck "]I''ve forgotten how to laugh these days thanks to Deliliah Smilth and her cohorts....so this doesn''t really affect me. I did try though......but only briefly.       [:(][/quote]

Aww..i''ve always felt sympathy for lonely/depressed birds, normally i''d take advantage though...

Wanna gou out some time cluck?
[/quote]

I''ll warn you that I''m only four inches long and my "downstairs" bits are not at all compatable with humans. I can sit on your finger and sing for a bit if that''s any use?   Short of that I don''t know what to suggest.         [;)]