Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

BLUE SCUM NEWS

It says on the back of the Ipswich Evening Star that news will be released tomorrow at 6am on their website that every scum watcher will want to know!!

It goes know further into what is happening!! Lets hope it''s nothing good, but headlining it like that won''t make you think it''s anything bad.

probably that someone is going to be fit for the derby....

It wont be anything worth getting worried over..

Lets all laugh at bin men

jas :)

Season tickets are going to be reduced in price next season. That''s the amazing news from Portman Road. Whoopy dooo! Lets all get down there quick.

Let''s just hope it doesn''t involve some huge debt re-writing scheme, or something which allows them to spent millions on a Premiership push next season.

Not that it would guarantee anything of course...

[quote user="Bagpuss"]Season tickets are going to be reduced in price next season. That''s the amazing news from Portman Road. Whoopy dooo! Lets all get down there quick.[/quote]

I doubt thats the story

Perhaps they''ve done a deal over their debt restructuring

They reckon on their message board that they have only sold 2000 tickets for next season and that the deadline will probrably be extended. Makes our 16000 look good don''t it?   WHERE ARE YOU loyal binners?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

They reckon on their message board that they have only sold 2000 tickets for next season and that the deadline will probrably be extended. Makes our 16000 look good don''t it?   WHERE ARE YOU loyal binners?

[/quote]

At least they know how to vote with their feet when they don''t like the sh*t they are being served up...

Other fans don''t put up with it.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

At least they know how to vote with their feet when they don''t like the sh*t they are being served up...

[/quote]

What a fine body of men

Cluck and Smudger would be proud of ''em.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

harsh but true ALEX, harsh but true!!!

Give it up. Honestly, can''t we even laugh at the binners anymore?

Possibly they will have "Norwich Union" in big print on their shirts next season. I wonder how the Ipswich fans would feel about that?

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Bagpuss"]Season tickets are going to be reduced in price next season. That''s the amazing news from Portman Road. Whoopy dooo! Lets all get down there quick.[/quote]

I doubt thats the story

Perhaps they''ve done a deal over their debt restructuring

[/quote]

Don''t be quite so quick to rule that out. I happen to believe it''s true.

Wouldn''t have thought that binmen would be on their computers at 6am... Shouldn''t they be out collecting the rubbish?

god theyre Deluded on that message board.. fastest growing urban area in east anglia?? my arse binners! Compared to Norwich (riverside, Chapelfield, the forum and many more) what about Cambridge, Silicon Valley of England and a Hi Tech haven...

All Scumland has got is a red light district and a market...

"close to london" well Binners. Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Chertsey, Gillingham, Brighton and Colchester are all closer...

"A Brilliant Ground"?! thats a joke in itself! from the outside it looks like something form the 60''s and from the inside it looks time time stood still! it hasnt developed.. Carrow road, Cuckoo Farm (col u''s new ground) and even Southend wil lall have more modern stadiums in the next season or 2.. even the abbey stadium is very smart for a non league one.. their main stand puts anything at poor man road to shame...

"one of the best fan bases in the league" they cant even sell out against us!

they need to wake up to reality i think...

jas :)

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a fine body of men

[/quote]

"You seemed to be dangling the bait nicely and right on cue he rose to it" (where did I hear that before??)

And it only took 3 minutes Ricardo! [;)]

Perhaps Titus Bramble is going to make a Homecoming

or

Jim Magilton Sacked, with Steve Foley named as new manager, with Worthy as his assistant!

Thank you for spotting that one Nigel. Cluck/smudger baiting is shoot fish in a barrel of extremely docile fish, with a 12 guage shotgun, still fun though.It needs a name, Cludging? (like Sledging), Smucking about?

No need to worry ladies and gentleman.  It''s just a pretty p*** poor PR exercise with huge season ticket discounts in the coming seasons if they win promotion. 

I wonder why we haven''t done something like this?  Oh, what a minute... Could it be that we''ve already sold 16,000 and don''t need too!?

**Sniggers**

....and relax!!!!!

Sorry for the panic. This was highlighted to me by a scummer at work. He was thinking a club takeover with mass investment. I should have known better.

Could it be that if we did the same thing we would be in much greater danger of actually having to pay out on it?

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]

No need to worry ladies and gentleman.  It''s just a pretty p*** poor PR exercise with huge season ticket discounts in the coming seasons if they win promotion. 

I wonder why we haven''t done something like this?  Oh, what a minute... Could it be that we''ve already sold 16,000 and don''t need too!?

**Sniggers**

[/quote]

I hate to say I told you so....................[:D]

That''s sooooo desperate. The hype re. the loan write off didn''t work so they try this. When promotion isn''t achieved within three years what will be the spin then. It seems highly dangerous to promise promotion by a certain date. I suppose if and when it doesn''t happen old Sheepshanks will throw his hands up, take a final bonus and get out of the there. 

On the EADT website it says that ITFC have issued a loyalty scheme for season ticket holders who sign on for the next 3 years.

They will be able to watch Premiership games at the same prices

Have they forgotten that they need to get promotion first?

Don''t fret Charlie''s Dad. It''s just a masterpiece of spin from a club that has seen a poor return in season ticket renewals.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a fine body of men

[/quote]

"You seemed to be dangling the bait nicely and right on cue he rose to it" (where did I hear that before??)

[/quote]

Errrrrrr.....did I respond to this thread?  I save my battles for the home grown NCFC idiots and have no interest in our Suffolk "friends" (including DS and her glove puppet) .....or how they are doing in the league.

You''ll need to do much better than this NN.   [;)]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a fine body of men

[/quote]

[/quote]

Errrrrrr.....did I respond to this thread?  I save my battles for the home grown NCFC idiots and have no interest in our Suffolk "friends" (including DS and her glove puppet) .....or how they are doing in the league.

You''ll need to do much better than this NN.   [;)]

[/quote]

I did often get a feeling that you were both Cluck and Smudger, are you confirming it?? [;)]