Sign in to follow this  
Ulf Ottosson

Richard Balls

I would rather read Balls - a NORWICH CITY FAN  - column than Waghorn A MAN CITY FAN whom does not give a monkees either way should we win or lose, just so long as he gets his interviews with the manager (he even more or less admitted as much in his own column last year).

or even mr flip flop Chris Lakey - A PETERBOROUGH FAN.

[quote user="tilly"] Witnessed it with my own eyes Rossi old mate on at least 3 away trips this season.
 The relationship between club and a former Archant reporter in my eyes is unhealthy.
 He is getting a lift in a club car yet he is not employed by the club and is not on club business whilst getting carried all over the country for his own personal gain.The result is that it is breaching the terms of the vehicle insurance so he is not covered.
[/quote]

would this be the same former Reporter who seemed on a personal misison to get Mike Walker sacked second time round then gloated about it for weeks afterwards?

go read the old newspaper archives in the Forum...

if the person Tilly is refering too (which may or may not be the same person im referring too) is in the clubs pokcet then its a poor showing.. he should be representing his views impartially...

jas :)

I think we should all be a little more concerned about the current state of affairs than with what happened some years ago. Forget the nonsense about reporters being in the club''s pocket.

current state of affairs - what''s happening that concerns you more than allegations of preferential journalism truthseeker?

[quote user="Truthseeker"]

I think we should all be a little more concerned about the current state of affairs than with what happened some years ago. Forget the nonsense about reporters being in the club''s pocket.

[/quote]

What state of affairs would that be oh dull and boring one?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Someone call the nCIsA and tell Commander Tilson that Truthsama Bin Hidin is in this very cave!

[/quote]

I noticed he was back NN. Missing for 14 days? Perhaps he''s bin holiday. Maybe bin London or if he''s only got a camel, bin Loddon.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Someone call the nCIsA and tell Commander Tilson that Truthsama Bin Hidin is in this very cave!

[/quote]

You know, I''ll feel very proud each time you use that NN [:D]

[quote user="mbncfc"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, I know I kind of hijacked it mbncfc, but it makes me smile.

I wonder if we will ever find out what the real deal is with all of this. I bet Kathy knows but I don''t think she''ll tell!

Kathy???

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]NN - I am begining to suspect that just like the good old USA and Osama, nCIsA do not really want to find Truthsama Bin Hidin[/quote]

Like he''s the guy they love to hate? Maybe the new Nigel Worthington? Could be he is Worthy!

If he is found and captured then somebody else would have to take the blame when things go wrong!

Could that ever happen??

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder if we will ever find out what the real deal is with all of this. I bet Kathy knows but I don''t think she''ll tell!

Kathy???

[/quote]

I honestly dont know Nigel, I wish I did. I am as completely in the dark as you are. Very mysterious. As I think I said on another thread, its a bit like being stalked. It would be quite scary if it wasnt for you lot taking the p out of him so thank you for that. I must admit I stood there on Saturday  in the away supporters bit at Colchester looking around me and wondering.........

You never know, maybe I was looking in the wrong stand.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kathy???

[/quote]

I honestly dont know Nigel, I wish I did. I am as completely in the dark as you are. Very mysterious. As I think I said on another thread, its a bit like being stalked. It would be quite scary if it wasnt for you lot taking the p out of him so thank you for that. I must admit I stood there on Saturday  in the away supporters bit at Colchester looking around me and wondering.........

You never know, maybe I was looking in the wrong stand.

[/quote]

he''ll be in the away end on April 22nd i wouldn''t wager Kathy, With Inbred Ian and bob the Binnie. his 2 best mates... who only let him hang around because they pity him.

jas :)

I was just making a simple point. People like to talk about the cosy relationship between the club and certain reporters. Yet there is just as cosy a relationship between NCISA and the EDP columnists.

What the hell is wrong with Archant reporters having a cushy relationship with the NCISA Truthseeker?

Surely that allows for a good source of fan representation to get their POV''s across to the local media?

I think this thread is rather scraping the bottom of the barrel and to be honest is pretty irrelevant.

Why do people always have to look for a conspiracy! Unless someone has proof of some of the odd things claimed earlier in this thread, what is the point? It''s pretty irrelevant anyway!

Archant''s job is to REPORT on all things Norwich City for the fans, NOT offer opinions about it, yet we get plenty of, sometimes controversial, personal opinions from messers Lakey, Balls, Cuffley, columnists in the Pink ''Un etc.

Perhaps we should appreciate the quality of our local media, it''s certainly better than a lot of regional daily newspapers, and be pleased that the club has a good relationship with the local media. If they didn''t we certainly would get a lot less thorough coverage then we do currently.

I don''t mind what relationship the local football reporting fraternity, have with anyone.......as long as it doesn''t involve cronyism.