Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Where are they now - request.

Apologies if this has been requested before or exisits.

I think it would be interesting to have a section on the pink''un website for ex players and what they are doing now.

Say ex players from the last 40 years, perhaps with an interview, what they are doing now, perhaps a brief bit about their time at Norwich and their views on the current Norwich team.  Could be changed every month say.  I''m sure a local company would sponser a ''where are they now section'' if needs be.

I would be really interested in this.  Would anyone else be interested? think it is a good idea?[:D]

Cheers, I know about Flown from the nest, but was thinking of something a bit more in depth and recent, something from the player themselves.  I''m sure many wouldn''t mind sparing a bit of time for a short interview.

The EN does an ''Insider'' feature before every game with an in-depth interview from an ex Canary who also played for the opposition. I''ll file them to the web from now on.

Terry Alcock owns an undertakers in the city,

Darren Eadie works for the club on match days... someone also told me he was involved in propert development during the week too... is this true?

anyway.. theres 2 for u.

jas :)

does anyone remember harper? cant remember his first name - maybe steve? - came on loan with croachy and hucks from pompy. looked quite, i wanted him to stay. i heard the other day he was on loan to som league 2 side.

Norfolkbroadslim, you could try contacting Joe Ferrari at NCFC, he could put you in touch with the ex-players working for City (ie Gunn, Goss, Eadie)... or could have knowledge of how to get hold of them for interview purposes?

[quote user="barclay4ever"]does anyone remember harper? cant remember his first name - maybe steve? - came on loan with croachy and hucks from pompy. looked quite, i wanted him to stay. i heard the other day he was on loan to som league 2 side.[/quote]

Kevin Harper

On loan at wallsall, i think with another ex loanee Kevin Cooper.