Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend .

Close this weekend again , with N, Chance1 , we just need that little bit of luck , who would have thought that Rangers would not win at home ? so o.k .who want''s the final selection this week ? perhaps Evil , Jersey , or maybe G Jim , to have a "fair go" i would rather no one referd to my 8 selections i made last week , all won as you can see so why did my own line with Dixmar Racing go down ? because i put Raith in , that''s your luck , i would like to have your selections early this week whoever is doing it this week in order to get the friday matches in , come on you city fans win the Academy some money , its all free , and you know you are fan''s of the best club in the land .

So far no one is coming in with a wish to make the final selection for this weekend , i cannot think of one club in the football league who would not try to help their Academy side , so come on you fan''s let''s have your pick''s by thur''s night , remember our beloved team is playing friday , just in case a picker want''s to put them in , so come on you city fan''s , win the Academy some money , thank''s to Dixmar Racing . we can do it . so as Nutty say''s" big up to Dixmar Racing "come on you fan''s , let''s get it on. R.D.

I will definately do it next week Ray, if you want, but am a  bit committed this week, the clues are grandson and half-term.

Tonight I backed Plymouth to beat Burnley, and Shrewsbury to beat Bury, ye gods all the form is going mad.

Ok, here are my 6 Ray.

If all is quiet, just pick these six or add them to your own Ray:

Oldham v Huddersfield
MK Dons v Grimsby
Celtic v Motherwell
Aberdeen v Dundee Utd
Morton v Forfar
Berwick v Eglin

I can''t finalise them this week Ray because I''m going to Hull tomorrow. If nobody else wants it it looks like it could be you!

I have been rubbish in recent weeks but for what it''s worth my nap is Leeds to beat Plymouth. Leeds are unbeaten in 4 where as Plymouth have let in 4 to Burnly, 3 to piswich and 4 to Barnsley in the same period. Evs looks a good price to me. My next best is Sunderland to beat Wolves. I think Wolves are in a bit of a false position and Sunderland have 16 points out of the last 18 and look to be making a push for auto promotion.

Leeds v Plymouth

Sunderland v Wolves

Come on posters, it''s free and everyone can be involved! Ray has done well getting this off the ground and Dixmar racing really do get us the very best odds. I have got a feeling this is the week we make some money for the academy.

I''m heading out to the cultural oblivion of the peak district tomorrow, so also have my excuse to chicken out of the selection process again! [:D]Some of my picks for this weekend, include:Charlton to win at Man City (okay, this might be part of my ongoing campaign to save Charlton and relegate Man City simply so I can see Norwich here in Manc next year, but stuff it, it''s a good bet!!)Sheffield United to beat NewcastleMilwall to lose against Nottingham ForestAnd the obligatory York prediction...York City to beat Burton Albion away! [:D]

English:

Walsall to beat Torquay away -11/10

Hartlepool to beat Barnet away - 1/1

Scottish:

Clyde to beat Airdire at Home - 1/1

Cowdenbeath to beat Stanrear at home - 1/1 (away version played two matches ago finished 1-6)

European:

Dortmund to beat Alemania Aachen away - 7/4

Levente to beat Real Betis at home -7/5

Those are my six. I''m picking much shorter odds lately.

O.K. fans , i have made  these teams the final six ,the first three from Mbncfc ,the second  three from 7rew 

Oldham.

M K Dons

Morton,

Clyde.

Cowdenbeath.

Hartlepool.

I will get these on with Dixmar Racing in the morning , good luck all , and thanks , i wont be around from lunch time tomorrow as i shall be a Guest of the N.H.S .but i hope to be out before next weekend , so its G Jim next week , you know the format ,thurs ask for the tips , make your selections, post them on the board by sat morning , i am sure Nutty will keep an eye on things , so lets all wish  for good luck and once again thanks fans .R.D.

Yep fans we are on , i have just rang Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing and the odds are these

Oldham-------------4-5

M.K.Dons-----------8-11

Morton--------------1-6

Clyde----------------1-1

Cowdenbeath--------1-1

Hartlepool------------1-1

will win the Academy £280,18p Good luck all ,i think we will win today , and thanks fans.R.D.

Of the 3 of mine that were picked, 2 losses and one draw on 1/1 bets is awful.  Sorry.

OK then, I am now free from grandparental duties and back to normal  and  available if required.I hope Ray is OK and will be available to put the bet on this week, if not who is ?

I hope Ray is OK too. I don''t think anyone else can put the bet on because I believe Ray has a password at Dixmar Racing. If by any chance Ray is not "fit for selections" then I will see what can be done.

I''ll be posting some up later today Jim. Most people take their picks during a Friday/Saturday morning.

Not sure about Ray though...