Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

favourite/best goal at carra rud?

my has to be Eadie vs port vale i suppose about 98ish , just came back after about 8 mnths out and hit a screamer up the river end.

by the way has anyone gone a video link for that goal?

[quote user="oh huckerby"]

my has to be Eadie vs port vale i suppose about 98ish , just came back after about 8 mnths out and hit a screamer up the river end.

[/quote]

I have looked, to upload onto my site. Unfortunately i cannot find the link anywhere.

I will continue to look

cheers,

http://www.ncfc-goals.5u.com

Best:  Fashanu vs Liverpool

Favourite: Ashton vs Man City.  Great finish and I didn''t even expect him to shoot let alone score from where he was.  Quality goal and probably the best finish I have ever seen.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="oh huckerby"]

[/quote]

I have looked, to upload onto my site. Unfortunately i cannot find the link anywhere.

I will continue to look

cheers,

http://www.ncfc-goals.5u.com

[/quote]

think u''ll find the goal was against Crewe

jas :)

Chris Sutton vs Southampton in F.A.Cup quarter final reply. A last minute winner from memory. May even have been in extra time.

Granted, it was a mis-hit shot by Goss (?) that bounced up and hit Sutty on the head, but it went into the far corner of the River End goal, and saved us from crashing out on dreaded penalties.

shame though about the Semi away at Hillsborough vs Sunderland

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Malkys header against Burnley. Not brilliant, but I believe it sealed our play off spot in 2001.[/quote]

Wasn''t that against Stockport? Also, another Malky header against Wolves in the last minute of the play-off 1st leg v Wolves.

All time favourite for me has to be Steve Bruce against Ip***ch in the Milk Cup Semi 2nd leg!

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Malkys header against Burnley. Not brilliant, but I believe it sealed our play off spot in 2001.[/quote]

Wasn''t that against Stockport? Also, another Malky header against Wolves in the last minute of the play-off 1st leg v Wolves.

All time favourite for me has to be Steve Bruce against Ip***ch in the Milk Cup Semi 2nd leg!

[/quote]

Actually youre right. It was Burnley who we then beat to the playoffs. The Goal was against Stockport. I apologise

Ashton vs. Man City, sublime goal!

and Safri vs. Newcastle screamer. any other goals are either equal to these or just not as good.

as my best mate supports Newcastle so it made it even more sweet!

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

Best:  Fashanu vs Liverpool

Favourite: Ashton vs Man City.  Great finish and I didn''t even expect him to shoot let alone score from where he was.  Quality goal and probably the best finish I have ever seen.

[/quote]

Entirely agree on both counts Saint.  I wasn''t there for Fashanu''s goal but have seen it many times.  And Ashton''s - every time you watch it, it just gets better.  He has scored some unbelievable goals (remember one for West Ham last season - a diving header back in from a waist-high clearance to the edge of the box that was going away from him, it defied the laws of physics).  I hope he recovers fully from this injury, it would be a tragedy for his career to be cut short at 23.  No sour grapes from me.

[quote user="djcat"]

Chris Sutton vs Southampton in F.A.Cup quarter final reply. A last minute winner from memory. May even have been in extra time.

Granted, it was a mis-hit shot by Goss (?) that bounced up and hit Sutty on the head, but it went into the far corner of the River End goal, and saved us from crashing out on dreaded penalties.

shame though about the Semi away at Hillsborough vs Sunderland

[/quote]

I can remember that game, I was stood in the Barclay.  Neil Ruddock and Cockerill had been sent off for the saints.  Don''t think that sutton knew too much about that goal though.....Better goal in the game before against west ham when disco skinned 2 and slotted one in the opposite corner off the post.  That goal even got a mention on eastenders....

Fave goal though, Safri v Newcastle, I remember standing there thinking ''jesus, wow!!!!!''.....It was a peach, I even youtube it every now and then....

Favourite Goal- Polston versus Villa 92/93 season. Scrambled in from a corner to send back to the top of the league

Best Goal- Marc Libbra versus Man.City. Flicked over Pearce and volleyed in to the net. Class

Gotta be Huck,s first goal against Cardiff in our 4-1 win the season we got promoted, it was his last game on loan from Man City, he was really on fire that day, I left the game that day gutted that it was his last game for us, the rest as they say is history, what a signing he was, he is now a Canary legend. o.t.b.c.

Steeno v Coventry

Safri v Newcastle

Michael Brown (Sheff Utd) v City - I admired brown as a player when he played for Sheff Utd as my brother played with him, and the goal he scored against us with his weaker left foot where he cut in from the right and slammed it into the top corner from 25 yards was an absolute belter.

Iwan''s hattrick...I believe was at home to Stockport on a tuesday night? (someone correct me if I''m wrong)

libbras was great...anyone have the video for that? other faves include hucks v cardiff, on his last game before he returned to man city, ashtons against man city, svenssons goal against wigan, loads!!

Best :- Fashanu against Liverpool to make it 3 - 3.

Quite a few favourites

Oldie - Stringer scoring in the last minute of our last home game against Palace to keep us up in 1972/73.

For a recent one I loved Leon''s goal against Man Utd to put us 2 - 0 ahead. Just a top move and the best thing about it was seeing Leon free in the middle and just knowing we were going to score even before he got the ball. Goosebumps!

Ian Culverhouse against Swindon in the ZDS cup, think it was around 87-88, he shot from just inside the half way line and it swerved everywhere before ending up in the corner of the net.

One of Culverhouse''s only goals for Norwich, think he only got one more and that was in the 93-94 season