Sign in to follow this  
Canary4life

Goals are not the same anymore

Without the samba di janerio song to get the atmosphere going.Most clubs have goal songs and it really does do alot to increase the noise and gives u that feel good factor.I am a fan of grant think he is a legend but i bet he has influenced this decision.

Your thoughts?

People still chant the Samba when we score!!

I just think it needs a little more backing from the PA system to make everyone rock. Or we could all download it onto mobiles and when we score if everyone plays it simultaneously, it would be like a wall of noise..........

I hate playing music after goals are scored (although I have to admit to bouncing along when the used to play it). It smacks of what they do in american sports. With 25,000 in the ground we shouldn''t need to try and generate an atmosphere. Perhaps if more than just the lower barclay and the snakepit made some noise we would have an atmosphere to be proud of.

[quote user="Canary4life"]

Without the samba di janerio song to get the atmosphere going.Most clubs have goal songs and it really does do alot to increase the noise and gives u that feel good factor.I am a fan of grant think he is a legend but i bet he has influenced this decision.

Your thoughts?

[/quote]Grant a legend? how long has he been here? let me have a look at my watch!

Get rid of the music I say.

We had good atmosphere without it in the past, we can go without it again in the future. I much prefer to hear the roar of the crowd, than have it drowned out by some cheesy tune. But to be honest, like said, you can''t hear it in the Jarrold.

I like the Sambayou can''t get much worst than Bolten with ''I Feel Good''

how can you dance to that music in celebration?!

I''m with Alex here, get rid of the music and lets hear the crowd celebrate instead.