Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Actim index

Did anyone read that Huckerby is top of the Actim index?Don''t know where the Pinkun'' got that from...according to the official site....he is 8th!

Article says he is the top player of the week and 8th overall...

The flying winger''s performances against promotion hopefuls Birmingham and Stoke saw him record the highest score in the Actim Index - the official player ratings of the Coca-Cola Championship.

The 30-year-old moved up six places in the rankings, having scored the only goal in both of the Canaries'' 1-0 wins against the promotion-chasing sides. Huckerby is now the eighth highest-ranked player in the Championship with a total Actim Index score of 536.

Well Done my Hucks [:D] Keep this up until the end of the season and you''ll be first!

well if you have been watching etuhu recently and know anything about football you should know ninchimpanzee 

[quote user="Cobain18"]well if you have been watching etuhu recently and know anything about football you should know ninchimpanzee [/quote]

2 good matches in 38... worthy of his actim place!

jas :)

"while Etuhu''s three goals in 36 appearances helps him to the ranking of 18 for midfielders."

forgot your glasses Jas?

[quote user="Cobain18"]well if you have been watching etuhu recently and know anything about football you should know ninchimpanzee [/quote]

Yeh !  he`s suddenly realised that the season is nearly over , and the pits  performancewise !  OMG he finks ,  Norwich might ditch me  in the summer , and even the  conference  will run a rule over my  past  play , and  decide  I`m a waste of money and space ......

He turns it on NOW  , and we are supposed  to  forget  most of the season  ?    give him another contract  , and watch him go into  zombiedom again  !![:''(]

[quote user="sheded"]

Yeh !  he`s suddenly realised that the season is nearly over , and the pits  performancewise !  OMG he finks ,  Norwich might ditch me  in the summer , and even the  conference  will run a rule over my  past  play , and  decide  I`m a waste of money and space ......

He turns it on NOW  , and we are supposed  to  forget  most of the season  ?    give him another contract  , and watch him go into  zombiedom again  !![:''(]

[/quote]

I think you summed it up quite well there...  Shame he couldnt play when it actually mattered...  You never know he could play well next season, we can but hope..  Then again this is the same stuff Preston fans have been talking about for years so he probably will just do an Etuhu yet again...