Sign in to follow this  
jjohnny

sunday people titus bramble to norwich

I wouldn''t mind seeing Titus at Norwich. If PG could erradicate the lapses in concentration he has then he''d be a helluva player for us. He''s not a bad footballer at all to be fair to him, he does make silly mistakes though and that lets him down becuase he has the ability to be better than that.

People mock him but lets see how many games Jason Shackell plays for a club the size of Newcastle.

Well he''s in Norwich enough. He was in Mercy last night, so he seems to like it here, thats for sure! Not good enough for Newcastle, but he''d be good enough for us. Would rather him in the team than Doherty. He is prone to errors, but is still a solid enough defender.

Why would you like to see someone who is prone to errors in the team?.My god he''s the last player i would want to see at norwich

Doubt he would come to be honest.  He has been much improved over the last couple of weeks.  I listen to the local phone-ins and fans and their ex-player Malcolm MacDonald (who is one of the presenters) have noted this.

He may stay at Newcastle as a squad player, or move to a newly promoted side next season. 

If Hucks and Earnie can forget to defend from the front, then surely we could allow Titus the odd lapse.

Look, Steve Bruce also wants him at Birmingham and I would imagine that he is as good a judge of a centre half as anyone. Bobby Robson also saw enough in him to take him to Newcastle.

If he likes our area, then I say bring him on in and let''s adopt him as ours. You all might just be very, very surprised.

Go get him Peter.

And that''s the way I see it.

OTBC

"Bramble has been involved in a series of off-the-field incidents, including last August when he crashed his high-powered, £40,000 BMW M3, into a garden wall on the A140 in Newton Flotman, causing extensive damage, before leaving the scene in a taxi to go clubbing in Norwich."

Oh dear! Although i suspect Grant could control him a little better than Roeder.

[quote user="jjohnny"]Why would you like to see someone who is prone to errors in the team?.My god he''s the last player i would want to see at norwich[/quote]

How many Norwich players have played as much Premiership football as he has for a big club?

and remind me why he has played as many games as he has! haha.... its a well known fact just how awful newcastles defence has been ever since woodgate left for spain, and now 3 out of the back 4 are under 21 academy players! and lastly one other point, a player who has also played a fair few premierleague games and signed for a number of premier league sides....... djrimi traore... would u want him here?

I would be appalled if we even thought about signing that waster. It has nothing to do with him being an ex-ITFC player, everything to do with him being a "player", like his team-mate Kieron Dyer. A "player" is only in football for the money, the women, the bling and the status, and is normally "injured" or "suffering a loss of form". A "player" spends most of his time not playing. Is this what we need? If we sign him, the whole NCFC management drops like a stone in my estimation.

why not??? Titus bramble gets loads of stick and he may not be quite good enough to get newcastle into the premierships elite, But if? and its a big IF? we could get him to come to norwich im sure he would do a good job for us at the back, Plus help push us back to the top of this league.

Dions only good for 1 more season and he will not have the legs for all the games week in week out, The doc seems to have been going downhill proformance wise most of this season,so i say go for it grant get the ex scummer in !! i heard he likes his food tho

I''m guessing the reason he has played so many games is because he''s decent in the air, he just about has enough pace and he can actually play the ball quite well with both feet.

It''s also a well known fact that since Woodgate left Newcastle have remained a Premiership club and have played in contintental competition.

And well you know... Djimi Traore has actually played in the European Cup final for one of the worlds greatest clubs and actually came out of it victorious. Clearly the mark of a poor player who would never be good enough for Norwich.

Use a bit of common sense, players who have played at that level have done so because they have a bit of ability. Very rarely do you get that far in the game if you''re not up to it.

Think that he could do a good job for us...  he has undoubted ability... and if Granty can get the best out of him on a regular basis then he would be a great asset to our defence.

Even though he may be available on a freebie.... I am sure that he would have to consider one hell of a pay cut to sign for us (when many other clubs in a better financial position may be interested).

Personally I think Brambles could be a very good signing for Norwich.  He has undoubted talent, but appears to have periods/games where his concentration and decision making can be questioned.

Then again he is playing for a team that''s traditional form of defence is attack. Maybe with less pressure and lower quality strikers he could rebuild his confidence and make be a bedrock with Shacks for the future. As for his connections to those lot down the road, well not really a problem for me and all the more sweet if we got him for nothing and they did not get a sell on clause payment!

I think he is young enough to improve and with the correct coaching and encouragement could be a star performer.