Sign in to follow this  
DION DUBLIN FOR ENGLAND MANAGER!

My Engalnd team would be:

Joe Lewis      

A.Hughes   Shackell    I.Culverhouse ( Doherty isnt English thank God!)    A. Drury

L. Croft   Rossi Jarvis   L. Chadwick    D Huckerby

D. Huckerby       C. Martin

What do u think to this team guys!!!!!!!!!

why have u picked 10 players from the current squad and a defender who is now pushing his mid forties who played for us years ago? also, im starting to think u never saw us back then as Cully was a fullback

jas :)

recap;------------Joe Lewis----------   

-Hughes-Shackell-Dublin-Drury

Croft-Ro Jarvis-Chadwick-Hux

------Ry Jarvis----C. Martin---

Would imagine thats the closest Hughesy will ever get to an England call-up. I admire the way he''s turned his own personal season around and now is a regular player for us - good on him. He might not be the world''s best, but he''s got a lot of bottle to keep plugging away like he has. His emergence as a rightback has *whispers* played it''s part in the recent improvements in team performances from what I have heard.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

why have u picked 10 players from the current squad and a defender who is now pushing his mid forties who played for us years ago? also, im starting to think u never saw us back then as Cully was a fullback

[/quote]

Didn''t Cully play as a sweeper during our European run? Probably best known as a right back but equally good in either position. Should have played for England as far as I''m concerned but what do I know.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Didn''t Cully play as a sweeper during our European run? Probably best known as a right back but equally good in either position. Should have played for England as far as I''m concerned but what do I know.

[/quote]

another thing that worries me is that the original poster has hucks in the team twice! Darren must of undergone a painful cloning operation!