Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Titus Bramble?? In Mercy?

i have just spoken to my sister and mr eagle about their saturday night in mercy and apparently titus bramble was out in norwich,

please please please do not say we are interested in this laughable excuse for a defender, hes ex scum, and hes sh*t basically.

who agrees? right move, or wrong move?

definetely 100% the wrong move - he is a donkey!

Shouldnt read anything into the fact that he was in mercy as he is always in there - usually with his sidekick Mr Dyer!

Wrong move. We have enough inconsistent defenders on our books with Doc and Hughes. We need someone with a commanding presence up back, and a safe head. A Dion Dublin 10 years younger. Titus Bramble is not that person.

I agree with you totally.  I have seen Newcastle play quite a few times on tv, etc.  I haven''t actually seen him have a good game, his positional play is terrible, and for a big (some might say fat) defender, he is quite easily barged off the ball.  He really hasn''t got a footballing brain.  Somehow, the geordies payed a huge amount of cash for him, but look who it was that did it.  Robson paying plenty of cash to the team that he loves to bits who he knew were in dire straits when it came to money, funny that!  I must admit, that Bramble apparently had a very good season for the binners just before he was bought.  Thats what I heard anyway.  I think it would be disgraceful for us to get him (unless of course he played really well for us and scored a winning goal against the scummers at some point).  But IMO, he is rubbish.

Who cares if he''s Ex Scum???

All I care about is if he can do a job for Norwich.... and he is an improvement on anything that we have in central defence at the moment.

What it will boil down to however is if we have enough money to cover his wage requirements (with Birmingham being interested aswell).

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

i have just spoken to my sister and mr eagle about their saturday night in mercy and apparently titus bramble was out in norwich,

please please please do not say we are interested in this laughable excuse for a defender, hes ex scum, and hes sh*t basically.

who agrees? right move, or wrong move?

[/quote]

hes crap! end of!

jas :)

i might be letting myself in for some stick here, but in this division i think bramble could do a very good job.

he is not prem class i agree, but could be a good championship player.

personaly bramble would be my choice out of bramble or the doc - even though doc has improved i think bramble is a better player - more pace for sure. and on a free would be a good deal

I don''t care that he is ex-scum, I am more bothered that he has always looked very poor when I ''ve seen him play. Though Dr Livingstone may have a point about him being less liable to be forced into stupid errors against your average Championship striker.

honestly, i come from ipswich - have seen the play on a number of occasions. titus bramble is NOT the type of player you should even be considering! hes a jockey. he was a sham at ipswich and from what ive seen of him at newcastle he hasnt improved. and as for kieron dyer. dont get me started....